• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes The Corn Showdown continues

Hopefully that gets Hess going

Comment

Hess finally starting to connect on these open 3's. USD is missing a ton of good looks though.

Jacks lead by 8, 1:20 left in the half.

Comment

Halftime: SDSU 35, USD 27.

I don't expect USD to go 1-16 from three in the 2nd half. Matt Mooney is 0-6 from deep. He's their best player.

Daum with 13 to lead the Jacks.

Comment

Mooney looks like a clean cut kid. I guess he is better at basketball than at Air Force protocol and all that marching stuff. Look out I expect he will find the range in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
            Halftime: SDSU 35, USD 27.

I don't expect USD to go 1-16 from three in the 2nd half. Matt Mooney is 0-6 from deep. He's their best player.

Daum with 13 to lead the Jacks.
            I will say that at least we did a better job contesting shots than we did against NDSU, so if we keep that up, maybe USD won't score 56 in the 2nd half.

Daum also isn't playing very well despite the 13 points. Missing open 3s, 2 missed FTs (one was the front end of a 1-1), couple lazy passes and mental mistakes. He plays better and the defense stays serviceable I think we'll pull this one out.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

TJ calls timeout as the Jacks come out flat to start the 2nd half. A bad turnover leads to a USD dunk.

SDSU leads by 3, 17:57 left

Comment

Right on cue, USD is 2-2 from deep in the 2nd half after going 1-16 in the first.

Game is tied at 38, Jacks look like a mess on offense again.

Comment

Seen this movie before....hated the ending. Come on Jacks!

Comment

USD 5-5 from three in second half. Neat.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

17-3 USD run to start the second half. Jacks offense is pathetic. Defense has been pathetic in this half too. Constant open shots for USD.

USD leads 44-38, 14:26 left. TJ has to call another timeout.

Comment

They just forget how to play basketball in the second. Terrible on the offensive end so they are scrambling on the defense end and that leads to wide open 3s

Comment

4-4 from 3 in second half.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Lol...
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I may be wrong, but it seems like USD gets an open shot on every possession in this half.

Another terrible turnover, this time by Theisen, puts USD up 5 once again.

The effort right now is lacking, IMO.

Comment

Teams seem to figure things out for the second half.
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X