GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Wyoming Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Wyoming Cowboys

Wyoming is picked to be 10th in the Mountain West, They are 2-0 with victories over Montana and Western State. The Cowboys will not be starting any 7' players. They will start 2 juniors and a senior at the guard positions. We can hope that the Jackrabbits will not start the game down at the tip. There might be a strong effort to get the defense in place and maybe even get an early lead against the Cowboys. This would be a great game for another player or two to surface as key contributors for the team. The Jackrabbits may even see a familiar face in the crowd today. Craig Bohl has his football team playing the other SDSU in Laramie today at 2:30. The Jackrabbits start finding their game today and they make a game of it with a close win. Go Jacks!!
    http://www.gowyo.com/game-center/577...07178b37ab434/
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Wyoming Cowboys

It is time for the MBB to keep the W's coming today.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Flatten. King, Wallace, Daum , and Telly start

Comment

8-6 Jacks at the first media timeout. Looks like they called a technical on King after he made a 3 point shot. Seems really odd.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks up 8-6 going into first media timeout, but a technical on King? There was a T, but nobody really knows why.
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

And just like that it's 16-8 Cowboys.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Howell comes in and scores 6 points slashing to the basket. Nice to see the athleticism and ability to finish. He's not even looking to do anything put drive at the moment, but at least he is showing some upside.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

At least they very much look like they belong on the same floor as a decent D1 team tonight (so far). I'll take it

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                  Jacks up 8-6 going into first media timeout, but a technical on King? There was a T, but nobody really knows why.
                  He turned to look at the Wyoming bench after he hit it. He must have said something too. Pretty good start so far. Howell has 6 off the bench. 21-20 Wyoming with 10 to play.

Comment

Showing some life with 9:21 left in the half. 23-21 after a three pointer from Daum, Gentry, and Hess.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

And just like that, the Jacks take the lead. 23-21, Wyoming timeout.
                      Rollin' in my 5.0

Comment

6:40 left in the half and Jacks lead 27-23.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Can King stop shooting 3's please? I know he made is 1st one but still.

Comment

Theisen just got posterized. Badly.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Daum's parents finally mentioned. Was wondering when that would happen.
                              Rollin' in my 5.0

Comment

Working...
                              X