Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Replacing Nagy: Who Ya Got?

Here's the link for the stream: http://gojacks.com/watch/?Live=30

It says it starts in 8 minutes (about 2:54). Excited to tune in to the dawn of a new legacy of SDSU MBB.

Comment

Moffitt is with the team. I assume that means he got another year. Apologize if that's already been stated somewhere else.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        Moffitt is with the team. I assume that means he got another year. Apologize if that's already been stated somewhere else.
        @DBrownMidcoSN
        Press release from SDSU says new coach TJ Otzelberger will retain Rob Klinkefus as assistant, so there will be some continuity

HUGE

Comment

@argusmattz 2m2 minutes ago
          Assistant Rob Klinkefus will stay on and be a part of Otzelberger's staff. I'm a little surprised by that. But good news for SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            @DBrownMidcoSN
            Press release from SDSU says new coach TJ Otzelberger will retain Rob Klinkefus as assistant, so there will be some continuity

HUGE
            Wow, awesome to hear. This definitely could have been a factor in the hiring of Otz. If keeping Klink on board was a big item for them, they might have had to find the right coach that was willing to keep him on.

Comment

Sound working for anybody?

Comment

barely.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  Yes, but it's VERY quiet. I have my sound at 100% and it's quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                    not me.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

they just turned it up

Comment

KWSN has the audio for those in SF.

Comment

Can anyone fill me in on the high points of the afternoon? Thanks.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            That Klink will stay and got a loud ovation?

The school song?

It was pretty low key

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              I would say the biggest news of the conference was that Klink is staying on as an assistant, and the awesome reaction the crowd gave when Otz announced it.

Comment

thats good. Klink probably new he was a bit of a long shot for the job. as long as klink was fine staying that says a lot about both of them. Probably not easy to come in and fire the only assitant that is left with the team. Happy to hear that. suppose we will hear some recruiting news soon? when is signing day?
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X