Transfers Leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transfers Leaving

Jeff Thurn and his 99.1 cronies are SDSU haters and trolls. Listen to the program (which I do less and less all the time) and sense the snark in his voice when discussing SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
      Jeff Thurn and his 99.1 cronies are SDSU haters and trolls. Listen to the program (which I do less and less all the time) and sense the snark in his voice when discussing SDSU.
      I saw some of his tweets today, not impressed.

Comment

100% true. The show gets worse and worse by the week...
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Do you have the call letters of this station and do they stream or have a page. I am no doubt out of listening range. I assume a SF station.

Comment

Tweet from Cat Clark:
            @JtESPN991 @NickESPN991 Tune in to @keloland tonight at 10 and I'll have the answer straight from @dauminator24 himself.

Cat Clark step in after they speculated that Daum is leaving.

"Cat Clark ‏@KELOCat I caught up with @GoJacksMBB Mike Daum aka @dauminator24 to talk about Nagy leaving & whether or not he was doing the same. Find out at 10!"

I would assume Daum is staying put?

Those 2 are the same people saying that mid-majors should only be in the WNIT because the chances are slim to none to win the NCAA Tournament. They are idiots.
            Last edited by SanDakotaState; 04-04-2016, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
              @JtESPN991 @NickESPN991 Tune in to @keloland tonight at 10 and I'll have the answer straight from @dauminator24 himself.

That was tweeted from Cat Clark from Keloland Sports. I would assume Daum is staying if talked to Keloland about it?

Those 2 are the same people saying that mid-majors should only be in the WNIT because the chances are slim to none in the NCAA Tournament. They are idiots.
              Doesn't Nick Goeman attend SDSU?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                Doesn't Nick Goeman attend SDSU?
                Yep,

http://espn991.com/author/nickgoeman/

I want to say the Daum transferring rumor started before the SLT on Bisonville. The rumor was put to rest after Zimmer said it wasn't true as well as his parents. Now its back since Nagy left.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                  Yep,

http://espn991.com/author/nickgoeman/

I want to say the Daum transferring rumor started before the SLT on Bisonville. The rumor was put to rest after Zimmer said it wasn't true as well as his parents. Now its back since Nagy left.
                  Thanks for the link. I don't think I will be a regular reader or listener.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Do you have the call letters of this station and do they stream or have a page. I am no doubt out of listening range. I assume a SF station.
                    Their airwave is good to about the Colman/Madison exit on I-29, on a good day. I'm sure they stream online. Just stream the national ESPN broadcast, it will save a giant headache. As previously posted, his opinion that solely power 5 conferences should be in the Big Dance all the way down to the Gophers (ok, that's a stretch but is his alma mater) and no mid-major should make the Dance put his stupidity over the edge for me.

And call me shocked that Nick Goeman attends, or attended SDSU.

Comment

• Re: Transfers Leaving

Is that the JT guy with the ESPN handle? That guy is an idiot. He's always arguing with followers.
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                        Is that the JT guy with the ESPN handle? That guy is an idiot. He's always arguing with followers.
                        The times I've listened to their internet stream, Thurn comes across as having an exceedingly high opinion of himself.

I'd like to see him go for an hour with somebody like Soren Petro from 810 WHB here in Kansas City. My guess is that would take him down a peg or two.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          The times I've listened to their internet stream, Thurn comes across as having an exceedingly high opinion of himself.

I'd like to see him go for an hour with somebody like Soren Petro from 810 WHB here in Kansas City. My guess is that would take him down a peg or two.
                          Or what usually happens when someone is intellectually mismatched, he'll try yelling louder and talking over the other person and declare himself the winner.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

He needs to have a high opinion of himself...because absolutely nobody else does. Not sure there is a less respected member of the media in the Sioux Falls area...
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Thankfully I have Sirius/XM and do not have to hear his terrible takes. Just awful.
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                Or what usually happens when someone is intellectually mismatched, he'll try yelling louder and talking over the other person and declare himself the winner.
                                So Dan LeBatard?

Comment

Working...
                                X