Nagy to Wright State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rumor: Nagy to Wright State

I guess maybe it's just me, but could care less about what is happening at Wright State today or ever.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      I guess maybe it's just me, but could care less about what is happening at Wright State today or ever.
      Who knows, we might end up on Wright States Schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        Can someone post a replay when they get a chance?
        Wright State Athletics have it posted on their facebook page

There really isn't much to the press conference. About 10 minutes max, Nagy spoke for less than 5 and didn't really say much of anything. Just thanked a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
          Wright State Athletics have it posted on their facebook page
          Here it is.

https://www.facebook.com/WSURaiders/...4753412287782/

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            After viewing the first few seconds, I can see why he chose Wright State. They clearly have some sort of wizardry going on. The guy just appears at the podium out of nowhere.

Comment

That's Potter, the Assistant AD in charge of potions and black arts.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                That's Potter, the Assistant AD in charge of potions and black arts.
                Potter? Are you sure it isn't possibly Longbottom?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                  I'm right there with you. Coach Nagy should be thanking SDSU for the opportunity he was given here and the support he received over his 21 years.

Looking forward to a new coach and hopeful that the SDSU men's basketball program will get better.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                    Sidenote: that is a really cool way to do a press conference. Looks like the stage is setup at half court with the scoreboard lowered as the background. Hadn't seen something like that before.
                    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

No offense, Scott has no recollection of where he came. Like others he has moved on and so should I. This a very sad day. It just hard to accept that Scott Nagy is no longer our coach.

Comment

Not a big deal, but I thought Coach Nagy could have at least briefly referenced and thanked SDSU in his press conference remarks. Obviously he's got to satisfy new bosses and a new fan base now. I understand that and I wish him luck. I also hope the Jacks and every other team in the Summit League kick Wright State's butt in coming years.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

I think I will give Coach Nagy a pass on this one. We know how good of a man he is and how he has felt about SDSU. He has a lot going on. He has a team to get familiar with all while Spring recruiting in a territory he has not coached or recruited in before.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2010 View Post
                            I think I will give Coach Nagy a pass on this one. We know how good of a man he is and how he has felt about SDSU. He has a lot going on. He has a team to get familiar with all while Spring recruiting in a territory he has not coached or recruited in before.
                            Exactly.

Comment

At your press conference you just want to win the conference at that is it. If he starts talking about SDSU during his 5 minute introduction people are going to question if he is committed.

Sometimes if you move on, its best to move on

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                                At your press conference you just want to win the conference at that is it. If he starts talking about SDSU during his 5 minute introduction people are going to question if he is committed.

Sometimes if you move on, its best to move on
                                Joe, I understand what you are saying and I agree, but am still suffering from Nagy departure shock. It's so surreal to see Coach representing another school.

Comment

Working...
                                X