Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Exibition GDT: SDMT vs. SDSU

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    I would disagree with you here. Last year they transitioned to HD and I was very impressed with the quality. I've had zero issues with logging in an accessing my account the past couple of years. Although I didn't watch online last night. But as far as quality goes - you should give it another try if you haven't lately. Disclaimer: this HD quality is only available when the Jackrabbits are playing at home. When they are on the road we are at the unfortunately mercy of the opposing team's production quality. Never as good.
    Thanks, unfortunately I go by what I read on hear, and there have been a lot of frustrations with the feeds not working, etc.. I may sign up for a month and see how it goes.

Comment

I had Jackrabbit extra during basketball season last year for the first time. Aside from the god awful angle and court at Idaho, I think I had only 1 issue. I would get it again, have to check on the finances first.
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Jackrabbit Extra has been pretty good to me over the last few years, but this year there have been some serious issues that need to be fixed ASAP.

The Southern Utah FB game completely pooped out at the end of the game and I never got the Robert Morris game to work at all (at least I found an alternate site to watch it), and now I couldn't even log on (and it said my account did not exist) for the first exhibition basketball games of the season.

Thank god for ESPN3 for football and hopefully they get the bugs worked out before the next basketball games, as ESPN3 doesn't carry nearly as many of Jackrabbit round ball contests.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          Jackrabbit Extra has been pretty good to me over the last few years, but this year there have been some serious issues that need to be fixed ASAP.

The Southern Utah FB game completely pooped out at the end of the game and I never got the Robert Morris game to work at all (at least I found an alternate site to watch it), and now I couldn't even log on (and it said my account did not exist) for the first exhibition basketball games of the season.

Thank god for ESPN3 for football and hopefully they get the bugs worked out before the next basketball games, as ESPN3 doesn't carry nearly as many of Jackrabbit round ball contests.

We cut cable years ago so Extra is my best shot at watching the games. I've a had a few issues, and during BB season some of the schools quality is poor. The reality is that it is much better than paying for overpriced cable/dish and I get to watch. That's really all the matters.

Comment

I've subscribed to Extra pretty much the whole DI era, I would guess about 10 years. For $10/month, I feel that I've gotten more than my money's worth. Living in Sioux Falls with a job/kids, its a better option for me than buying basketball season tickets. It is light years better now than it was in the beginning, it will be even better in the future.

In my experience, it works the vast majority of the time. Maybe 1-2 games a year where somebody at SDSU forgets to plug something in. There have been multiple times that it didn't work at first, but a restart or closing the browser fixed the issue I was having. I also get a lot of road games when they are available, its the same situation for every school with the exception of major conferences.

My advice if you are trying to use Extra - be patient. Don't click too fast, make sure the page is done loading before selecting the next option, take time to shut down or restart your browser. Try a different browser. Be prepared to miss the first few minutes of action. As I've said, it isn't perfect but it's the best option for me.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
            X