X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goon
    replied
    Re: 2017 Recruits

didn't someone have a break down of future rosters with new recruits and transfers and whose on scolly? or was that just the womens team?

Leave a comment:

• Hip2daHop
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    I'm having a little trouble trying to figure out where we are going to fit all these players. Assuming no one leaves can someone list the players we have returning and the incoming recruits so we can get an idea of how far over we are?
    10 current players have eligibility to return next year. 6 new recruits..read somewhere
    Two of the fall signees will not be on scholly next season. That tells me 14 which would leave us 1 over.

Leave a comment:

• RochJack69
    replied

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    Dallas Polk-Hilliard, 6'7" JUCO F at Cochise College, has committed to SDSU.

He averaged 19 points and 10 rebounds per game, per Mark Miller (@WisBBYearbook).

Another Wisconsin guy for TJ.
    Looks impressive in D1 NJCAA. Have to think they are going against some good competition.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

He averaged 19 points and 10 rebounds per game, per Mark Miller (@WisBBYearbook).

I'm having a little trouble trying to figure out where we are going to fit all these players. Assuming no one leaves can someone list the players we have returning and the incoming recruits so we can get an idea of how far over we are?

Leave a comment:

• YanktonJack7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Really looking forward to having Dillon and Dentlinger around to help Daum up front for the next two seasons.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

JackrabbitBasketball‏Verified account @GoJacksMBB 6h6 hours ago

More

Congrats to @alou_23 on being named the Woodland West Conference Player of Year!

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    Whoops. Thought this was in football for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unforgivable!

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied
    2017 Recruits

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
    I think I know the two players that you are talking about and I agree. If your team is a bad as we have been and the coach doesn't even play you, you might as well go somewhere else if you want to play.
    Whoops. Thought this was in football for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• 91jack
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    No clue how we are going to handle the scholarship situation in the off-season. I'm guessing at least 2 non-senior scholarship players won't return next year.
    I think I know the two players that you are talking about and I agree. If your team is a bad as we have been and the coach doesn't even play you, you might as well go somewhere else if you want to play.

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    No clue how we are going to handle the scholarship situation in the off-season. I'm guessing at least 2 non-senior scholarship players won't return next year.
    Yeah,I'm guessing we'll see an off-season purge.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Walt McGrory, Edina with an offer.
    http://verbalcommits.com/players/walt-mcgrory

Not quite sure where we are going to fit everyone?

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Walt McGrory, Edina with an offer.
    http://verbalcommits.com/players/walt-mcgrory

Not quite sure where we are going to fit everyone?

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Alou Dillon, 2017 Signee, is a DEFENSIVE Semi-Finalist for WSN High School Basketball Awards.
    http://www.wissports.net/news_articl...9?referrer_id=
    Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-18-2017, 02:11 PM. Reason: wrong recruit

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    But can he play defense?

Probably not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X