• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joeboo22
    replied
    Re: 2017 Recruits

Originally posted by 73alum View Post
    And it appears ESPN player rankings did not give Mike Daum any star or grade ranking. So apparently he wasn't any good!!!!
    That just means they didn't score him

Leave a comment:

• 73alum
    replied

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    ESPN gives players a numerical score in addition to a star ranking. Dykstra was at 89 - Jenkins is a 76 and Key is at 75.
    And it appears ESPN player rankings did not give Mike Daum any star or grade ranking. So apparently he wasn't any good!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jacks-02
    replied

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
    This right here! Get any recruit to the Tournament, and they'll almost have to come! Nothing beats that environment!
    But, but, but MVC is better... =)

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    This young man and his parents were sitting behind us at the SL tourney during the Denver game. A very nice young man. They were certainly impressed by the environment at the Premier Center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This right here! Get any recruit to the Tournament, and they'll almost have to come! Nothing beats that environment!

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

ESPN gives players a numerical score in addition to a star ranking. Dykstra was at 89 - Jenkins is a 76 and Key is at 75.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

The 5 $100 bills you slipped them probably didn't hurt either - I kid. I kid !

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    I am assuming the environment, one in which you created, closed the deal.
    I didn't want to come on here and take credit, but....

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    according to verbal commits website, Anders was a 2.3 and Orris was a 2.7* recruit. wonder if that's an average of other recruiting sites, like one site has a 3 while another has a 2 so they get a 2.5?
    answered my own question. Yep, it says Avg star ranking. So there it is.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Brandon Key is also a 3* recruit.
    according to verbal commits website, Anders was a 2.3 and Orris was a 2.7* recruit. wonder if that's an average of other recruiting sites, like one site has a 3 while another has a 2 so they get a 2.5?

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    This young man and his parents were sitting behind us at the SL tourney during the Denver game. A very nice young man. They were certainly impressed by the environment at the Premier Center.

I am assuming the environment, one in which you created, closed the deal.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    I believe Jenkins is the highest rated recruit to come to Brookings since Jordan Dykstra. Have there been any other 3 Star rated recruits sign here other than those two ? Jenkins is listed as a combo guard on some sites, so he could play some alongside Key. Having a year at the prep school beyond high school (like Tevin King), he may be more ready to play some right away.
    Brandon Key is also a 3* recruit.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

I believe Jenkins is the highest rated recruit to come to Brookings since Jordan Dykstra. Have there been any other 3 Star rated recruits sign here other than those two ? Jenkins is listed as a combo guard on some sites, so he could play some alongside Key. Having a year at the prep school beyond high school (like Tevin King), he may be more ready to play some right away.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks-02
    replied

Highlights remind me a bit of Reggie Hamilton from Oakland a few years back.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Man, that kid looks good. Can create his own shot, finish, quick, good vision.
    https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...0&action=click

Leave a comment:

Working...
X