2017 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2017 Recruits

Jacks offer Myles Hanson (6'6" 200 lbs SF) out of Chaska,MN according to @RyanJamesMN

Here's a slightly dated video, but shows his athleticism and length non-the-less:

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Chaska MN 2017 Myles Hanson tweets that he has received a scholarship offer from the Jacks. He plays summer basketball with the MN Fury Zurn squad. Good ball player.

Comment

@NebraskaHSHoops New South Dakota State head coach TJ Otzelberger has reaffirmed 2017 Omaha Elite and Norfolk F Logan Strom's offer.

Comment

Per @wisconsinpgc:

Kevion Taylor (2017, 6'5, Wing, Whitnall HS) receives official scholarship offer from head coach, TJ Otzelberger, and South Dakota State!
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Per @wisconsinpgc:

Luke Loewe (2017, 6'3, CG, Ripon HS) receives official scholarship offer from head coach, TJ Otzelberger, and South Dakota State! #PGCFamily
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Per @nebraskahshoops:

2017 Winnebago and Billups Elite/TNE wing David Wingett (@wingett_jr) has received an offer from South Dakota State. #SummitMBB

Comment

I have a feeling that the Jacks will not be scrambling to find players in the spring signing period in the future like we have had to do after the last two seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  Per @nebraskahshoops:

2017 Winnebago and Billups Elite/TNE wing David Wingett (@wingett_jr) has received an offer from South Dakota State. #SummitMBB
                  Figured the coaching staff would end up offering Wingett. He is a very physically gifted athlete, as seen in his junior year highlights:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2696170/...ghts/335762800
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    Per @wisconsinpgc:

Luke Loewe (2017, 6'3, CG, Ripon HS) receives official scholarship offer from head coach, TJ Otzelberger, and South Dakota State! #PGCFamily
                    Has a fair amount of mid major offers already:

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/maple/164412

Here are some dated (sophomore year) highlights:

- Steven Wright

Comment

Per @wisbbyearbook:

Hortonville/WI Swing 2017 WG Ryan Krueger has picked up a Division I offer from South Dakota State.

Comment

Does anybody find this strange or a concern? Thoughts? He is from Wisconsin so the next bad boy Paul Miller?

http://www.thenorthwestern.com/story...tiny/79017188/
                        "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
                          Does anybody find this strange or a concern? Thoughts? He is from Wisconsin so the next bad boy Paul Miller?

http://www.thenorthwestern.com/story...tiny/79017188/
                          Strange yes. A concern ? Not for me. How the school reported stats does not reflect the playing ability or character of the players. And the coaches measure playing ability just as much, if not more, from AAU ball.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            Strange yes. A concern ? Not for me. How the school reported stats does not reflect the playing ability or character of the players. And the coaches measure playing ability just as much, if not more, from AAU ball.
                            I guess I was more so referencing the fact that he quit his high school team in the middle of the season...
                            "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

I'm interested to see what the plans are for this next year. We have 4 open scholarships at this point. With 11 offers for 2017 we currently don't have any seniors to be.....are we expecting 1 and dones, players to leave the program or just leave a couple of spots open? I am sure we will still add to the roster for this year.

Obviously we wouldn't get a vast majority of these guys offered, but this is much different than what I am used to. Thoughts anyone?

Comment

If Keaton gets another year of eligibility, he would undoubtedly finally get a scholarship and that scholarship would reopen in 2017.

Comment

Working...
                                X