SLT Round 2: Jackrabbits vs. Coyotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLT Round 2: Jackrabbits vs. Coyotes

The team is definitely on a mission here in Sioux Falls. They have played pretty close to how they play at Frost.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      It's hard to sustain that kind of intensity for 40 minutes when you are up by 25 midway through the second half and running bench players in and out of the line-up. The defensive pressure put on the three USD perimeter players for the first 30 minutes was unbelievable.
      I agree, every time it looked like they were going to get an open 3, our guys closed hard and it was heavily contested. Incredible defense by our guards. I chuckled when I heard some USD fans talking about how many shots they missed instead of how well our players defended them. I watched USD's game on Sunday night, they were getting open look after open look.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
        The team is definitely on a mission here in Sioux Falls. They have played pretty close to how they play at Frost.
        Even larson not playing great really but such great team effort and they are playing smart ball too. Last year I thought we would be good with playing together and managing a game better but honestly struggled some. This year they are much better at knowing what to do and what the other guys are going to do.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          Almost as good as his article after Nate's sophomore year when we got pounded by Oakland in the semis.

I read it twice and I'm still not sure what point he's trying to make.
          I'll never forget that Oakland article. The Jacks had a long way to go to be on Oakland's level. Oakland is the class of the league. Well I don't know if this article and the one he wrote two years ago is his attempt at saying he was wrong. If it's not, then HA! Stick it Stu. Eat your crow and go see how Kampe and crew are doing now. I'll take being a Jackrabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            I agree, every time it looked like they were going to get an open 3, our guys closed hard and it was heavily contested. Incredible defense by our guards. I chuckled when I heard some USD fans talking about how many shots they missed instead of how well our players defended them. I watched USD's game on Sunday night, they were getting open look after open look.
            I'm not sure Bos has had many of his 3 point attempts blocked, like Flatten (I think) did to him. That probably didn't help his accuracy the rest of the game.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Really hope we can play well again, get the win tonight, and get the chance to showcase this team on the national stage. This is a team that no #3 seed would like to face in the tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                I'm not sure Bos has had many of his 3 point attempts blocked, like Flatten (I think) did to him. That probably didn't help his accuracy the rest of the game.
                Speaking of Flatten, it's pretty obvious he's going to make his mark at SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                  Speaking of Flatten, it's pretty obvious he's going to make his mark at SDSU.
                  Reminds me of moss but maybe a better looking jump shot and 3 ptr.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Reminds me of moss but maybe a better looking jump shot and 3 ptr.
                    A lengthier Moss that knows how to play offense at a D1 level.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                    X