GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Oral Roberts Golden Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Oral Roberts Golden Eagles

The ORU team will still be a guard oriented team. I would also expect them to consider double teaming Larson today. The Golden Eagles have been soaring high and low this season with Obegano and Billbury the most consistent contributors. They have been playing some close games on the road against the top half of the conference. They are also at 8-5 with some hope of a top 4 seed. They have split with IPFW and they will host the Bison next week. The winning streak should continue today for the Jackrabbits. The double digit win would be nice for senior day, but the win is most important. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Oral Roberts Golden Eagles

They struggled against a bad UNO team. The Jacks should have nice day today especially with a large crowd.

Comment

Cody had one of his better games in Tulsa - need to go with him at their smaller posts and kick it out for open perimeter shots if they double team. Marshall had foul problems in the first game and only scored 4. Jacks need to defense Emegano well - his is by far their best scoring option.

Comment

"Bad luck" tonight Jacks! jk.....maybe..... Hopefully no injuries though!

Comment

16-6 Jacks with 14:22 left in the first half.

Marshall with 5 points.

Larson with 7 points. He had 27 and 12 the last time these two teams met.

Comment

Jacks have pushed the lead to 27-8 with 11:27 left in the first half.

Parks has scored 9 straight, including 2-2 from deep.

Jacks are 10-13 overall and 3-3 from deep.

Comment

6:42 left in the first half.

SDSU leads 33-15.

Parks has 13 points.

Jacks are 13-20 FG (65%).

Comment

Half: SDSU 45, ORU 22.

Jacks shoot 61% and were 6-10 from deep.
                ORU shoots 41%, but was 3-9 from the FT line.

Jacks + 8 on the glass.

Marshall leads with 14 points. He's 4-6 from deep.
                Parks has 13 points. HE's 5-5 overall.
                Larson with 7 points.

Comment

I'm trying to think of something to complain about... I got nothing.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Woah does ORU look bad and SDSU is rolling. Some of the worst defense I have seen by ORU. Marshall and Larson are both fantastic players but man is Parks an x-factor for you guys. If he gets going the Jacks are really tough to beat. Looks like a 3 horse race down in Sioux Falls (SDSU/NDSU/IPFW). USD also could be dangerous.

Comment

With Larson and Theisen both with 2 fouls, Devine came in and gave us 3 solid minutes. It's good to see even after his minutes were drastically reduced.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        I'm trying to think of something to complain about... I got nothing.
                        How about that last possession. It has to be irritating after you call a timeout and your team turns the ball over and can't get off a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                          How about that last possession. It has to be irritating after you call a timeout and your team turns the ball over and can't get off a shot.
                          I guess, but there was just too much good that half for me to be upset about that for more than a second.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

15:19 left in the game.

Jacks lead 56-31.

Larson had a nice one handed dunk on a screen and roll.

Scott Sutton took out his entire starting lineup early in the second half.

Comment

64-31. 12:36 to go.

Kerblastication.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X