Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU @ WIU

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    And we will take it! We finally get a NDSU-style win. Incomplete game for certain. The defense just seemed to mail it in tonight.

Anyway, we now are almost certain to end up with one of those coveted top-2 seeds and are headed back to Frost.
    A win at home on Saturday will clinch a top 2 seed. Single session SL tourney tickets go on sale Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      We have not been playing good ball lately.
      We beat WIU by 30 at home, eek out a win on the road by 2.

We beat IPFW by 30 at home, lose to them by 10 on the road.

Our road splits shouldn't be this wide.

Luckily there's only 1 road game left. The bad news is it's at USD, where we traditionally don't play well, and it could be for the SL regular season title.

On to ORU.

Comment

A win is a win!

Comment

A road win is a road win. Classic sandwich game tonight (NDSU last Sat and ORU this Sat). 11-3 in conference and another 20 win season in the D1 era. No complaints here.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
            A road win is a road win. Classic sandwich game tonight (NDSU last Sat and ORU this Sat). 11-3 in conference and another 20 win season in the D1 era. No complaints here.

Go Rabbits!
            Yeah we are in first place and won on the road again. Not a pretty win plenty to work on after that. but I had no idea we would be in first place now after losing 2 games to start the confrence play.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

So I was pretty frustrated with Parks lack of shooting earlier this season. Just his outside shot. Nothing else. I thought and still think that he was settling for to many 3's (he has got a lot better with this). Since 1/21 (home game against IPFW) Parks is 21/32 (66%) from 3. He is killing it right now. And to top it off he is only taking about 4 attempts from 3 per game. I just want to give him credit and some much deserved recognition right now. I never really doubted his ability from beyond the arc but I never thought he would shoot the ball this well at this rate. Hopefully this continues all the way through March and gets the Jacks back into the NCAA tournament!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                A win at home on Saturday will clinch a top 2 seed. Single session SL tourney tickets go on sale Monday.
                Does anyone know what seats will be available come Monday? When you go look at the all session tickets that are left available, it looks like possibly the lower bowl has been pretty much all taken by full session tickets, except for some corner and end seats. Does this mean that the whole upper bowl will become available on Monday at 10 a.m.? A release on the Summit League site says "Non-championship single- session tickets will go on sale for $19.50, $22.00, and $25.50 based on availability. Championship game single-session tickets will be made available for $18.00, $20.00, and $23.50", which kind of makes it sound like all that will be offered for single sessions are upper bowl tickets. Does anyone have any insight, or are we all in the dark?

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                  Does anyone know what seats will be available come Monday? When you go look at the all session tickets that are left available, it looks like possibly the lower bowl has been pretty much all taken by full session tickets, except for some corner and end seats. Does this mean that the whole upper bowl will become available on Monday at 10 a.m.? A release on the Summit League site says "Non-championship single- session tickets will go on sale for $19.50, $22.00, and $25.50 based on availability. Championship game single-session tickets will be made available for $18.00, $20.00, and $23.50", which kind of makes it sound like all that will be offered for single sessions are upper bowl tickets. Does anyone have any insight, or are we all in the dark?
                  At this time they are not opening up the Upper Bowl. Lower bowl seats 7000-7400 (can't recall the official number). The old arena held 6500, so for the upper bowl to open it might take a USD vs. SDSU game. Last I heard they had sold around 4000 all-session tickets (which was last week).

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    At this time they are not opening up the Upper Bowl. Lower bowl seats 7000-7400 (can't recall the official number). The old arena held 6500, so for the upper bowl to open it might take a USD vs. SDSU game. Last I heard they had sold around 4000 all-session tickets (which was last week).
                    So do you think that the only tickets available for single sessions are the seats that show as available on the all session passes? It would surprise me if they don't open the upper bowl for the sessions with SDSU MBB. Seems like they would be turning away a lot of ticket sales. I mean there aren't that many tickets available, and they haven't even opened up the single sessions yet.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                      So do you think that the only tickets available for single sessions are the seats that show as available on the all session passes? It would surprise me if they don't open the upper bowl for the sessions with SDSU MBB. Seems like they would be turning away a lot of ticket sales. I mean there aren't that many tickets available, and they haven't even opened up the single sessions yet.
                      If they feel there is a demand, they will open it up. They are in it to make as much money as possible. I think they will have a good idea what the demand is when single-session tickets go on sale.

Couldn't tell you about the open seats you are referring too. Ticket venues will sometimes not show all of the tickets that are available as a ploy for ticket seekers to think there are less seats available than what there actually are. I don't know if that is the case with what you are seeing right now.

Comment

There may be tickets that will be returned by some of the schools prior to the tournament. I do not know the allotments, but each school has tickets to use. Some late buyers will get great seats.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                        X