2016 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 Recruits

With Wallace coming and and hopefully Moffit returning, I'm feeling much better about our front court. Between them, King, Gentry, Severyn and hopefully Flatten we have a few options.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      The link indicated he had been approached 03/30/2016 by SDSU. We may still need to thank Klink for this one.
      He might have given his commitment when Nagy was still in charge, and just went through the process to see who was hired before making it official.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised to see Volbrecht play even though he tore his ACL. He will have had over a year to recover and is physically mature enough to play with the size he brings to the court. If he is indeed ready, I don't believe that we will need added post depth with Dykman hopefully being a contributer at the 4. If Volbrecht is not ready, I can see where your argument could hold some weight.
        Big men can take longer to get back from this injury - I'm guessing he will probably shed some of that football weight which would help.. He didn't injure the knee until late October, so he might have a hard time being ready when practice starts.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Big men can take longer to get back from this injury - I'm guessing he will probably shed some of that football weight which would help.. He didn't injure the knee until late October, so he might have a hard time being ready when practice starts.
          There was a solid chance he would have red-shirted if 100%.

When it comes to red-shirts you will find out when fall workouts happen, how healthy he is, and can he contribute.

Every knee injury and every body is different, of all injuries it seems like the knee is the one with most variable time frame return, but yeah I'd recommend taking time to make sure he is healthy.

Comment

Per Matt Zimmer...

Andre Wallace
            @Andre20Wallace
            Proud to announce that I have committed to play at South Dakota State University!
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              With Devine and Doyle leaving, it would be nice to get a post player in who could provide some depth.
              I've heard that Dykman will be tough to keep off the court and will contribute significantly for the Jacks next year. Sounds like he is similiar to Daum, a scorer that needed the year to adjust to the physical nature of division 1 basketball.
              Last edited by WestSideRabbit; 04-15-2016, 02:43 PM.
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                I've heard that Dykman will be tough to keep off the court and will contribute significantly for the Jacks next year. Sounds like Daum, a scorer that needed the year to adjust to the physical natural of division 1 basketball.
                Sounds like another sixth man!

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                  I've heard that Dykman will be tough to keep off the court and will contribute significantly for the Jacks next year. Sounds like he is similiar to Daum, a scorer that needed the year to adjust to the physical nature of division 1 basketball.
                  Dykman was picked for preseason freshman of the year in some preseason awards last season. He is going to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                    Per Matt Zimmer...

Andre Wallace
                    @Andre20Wallace
                    Proud to announce that I have committed to play at South Dakota State University!
                    He kind of reminds me of a Parks.

Comment

• 2016 Recruits

This signing takes a little pressure off. Add Moffitt or another juco guard and we are definitely in business. I don't think our backcourt has to be outstanding to give us a shot at another good year, it just has to be serviceable.

Comment

Don't jucos have to wit out a year when they transfer?
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          No no
                          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

you're drunk... or maybe I am...

either way, the answer is no
                            Last edited by Kemo; 04-16-2016, 06:42 AM. Reason: drunk english
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Jucos dont have to wit ever.

Comment

I'll drink a good wit!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X