Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPFW

Originally posted by 3ptJackrabbit View Post
    I'm really liking watching Theisen develop this year. No question he looked lost early in the year but has really adjusted well. I LOVE his toughness. Doesn't back down from anyone and is shooting the ball nicely. Nagy has done a nice job bringing him along. Kid's got a nice stroke from deep as well. Has to work on his leg strength to get more explosive but I believe that'll come with some work in the weight room this next off season.
    This is a huge development for both this year (Larson is bound to end up in foul trouble now and then) and especially for next year where the quality our inside game will pretty much set our ceiling. So many guards/wings will be returning. If we can replace Larson, look out. Theisen seems to have emerged as the leader for that role.

Great win last night. I can't wait to see what they can do at ORU.

Comment

Re: IPFW

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      I think Jacobo was the biggest loss for IPFW. He was a difference maker, IMO.
      That and Pierre Bland. Everyone should know how important an experienced PG is. They also lost their other big, Kibiloski. He didn't do much inside but he stretched the floor with his 3 point shooting and made it easier for their guards to drive inside.

Comment

Working...
      X