GDT: SDSU vs IUPUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs IUPUI

The Jags come to Frost today with more conference wins this year than last year. They beat Denver at home and IPFW on the road. They also took ORU to OT in Tulsa where some thought they should have beaten ORU in regulation. Barksdale has been their dominant player as a couple other players are emerging. They will play better defense than the past couple of years. In conference play they have allowed 58, 69, & 48 points. They are averaging 47% from the field, 34 boards, & 14 TO's in league play. There are not many 3 pt shooters with only 11 shots per game and shooting 28%. This is a game the Jackrabbits should not take lightly. It would be great to see the Jackrabbits come out full speed and throttle the Jags in the first half. It is time to step up the game. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU vs IUPUI

The weather is nice today and the students are back to campus. Over and under for attendance 2200. I would guess over.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

What is a "sellout" at Frost in terms of attendance?

Comment

Originally posted by 3ptJackrabbit View Post
        http://www.gojacks.com/pdf9/3105308.pdf Frost Arena capacity 6063

Comment

It is around 6500.
          http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000
          Although, it seemed that the year(Nate's senior year) that NDSU, USD, & WIU played in Frost; it was closer to 6000 for the sellout.
          Last edited by OldHare; 01-14-2015, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Another tidbit for tonight's game is that it is Coach Nagy's 600th game as a coach.

Comment

TV just tweeted that the line is 9.5 in favor of the Jacks.

Comment

I'm feeling a 76-61 Jacks win. Road wins in the league seem very difficult to come by. It would be great to see a nice crowd as well. I'm guessing Sat's game will be a great crowd.

Comment

I'm feeling a 76-61 Jacks win. Road wins in the league seem very difficult to come by. It would be great to see a nice crowd as well. I'm guessing Sat's game will be a great crowd.
                  If we dont get close to 6000 on saturday, theres a problem. I'll take the over 2200 for tonight. The student sections should be close to full tonight and over flowing on Saturday.

Comment

Does anyone know if Horstman is good to go for this game?

Comment

Good weather, students back on campus, Jacks coming off of a couple solid wins.... I'll take over 2,220 for tonight also. As for the score, I think we're in for a dogfight after a couple of comfortable wins. I hate these slow-it-down teams. They raise the stakes for each possession. A cold shooting streak can become a really big deal.

Comment

If the Jacks play with the intensity of the last two games then we will get the W without too much trouble. Anything less in the effort department and anything can happen. I would hope the guys have learned that.

Let's make it loud those of you who are going to be there.

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I like the credentials of the new coach at IUPIU. A former player from Arizona. This may not be an easy game.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                            Does anyone know if Horstman is good to go for this game?
                            I believe Zach is still out.

Comment

I believe Zach is still out.
                              That is not great news. However, having a healthy roster for Saturday will be important with the championship on the line.

Comment

Working...
                              X