Wednesday--Nagy vs Nagy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday--Nagy vs Nagy

Will the coach try to shut down his son or will the coach call off the dogs?
    When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Re: Wednesday--Nagy vs Nagy

Originally posted by 67jack View Post
    Will the coach try to shut down his son or will the coach call off the dogs?

You try to win the game...period.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

No question. SDSU needs to come out and assert itself right away and leave no doubt.

Comment

My prediction..........Nagy's team will win this game!
        When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by 67jack View Post
          My prediction..........Nagy's team will win this game!
          I see what you did there

Comment

Wednesday--Nagy vs Nagy

I'm definitely not a fan of these D2 games, so often they leave you unimpressed and expecting more. However, we probably need another opportunity for player development. At least the Nagy aspect will be interesting.

Moffitt gets the start at PG again. Hopefully Broman will get a little time tonight too.

Comment

1st half....ufta.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Pretty much how these games always go.... No energy. No urgency. No rhythm. Lots of substitutions. Preseason-quiet crowd.

I'm really looking forward to getting the full team on the floor and getting things going with some consistent "real" games.

Comment

I thought the conference had rules about how many DII's schools could play?

Pretty pathetic that 1/3 of our home schedule is schools we played before going DI.

I'm glad I don't buy season tix.
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                    I thought the conference had rules about how many DII's schools could play?

Pretty pathetic that 1/3 of our home schedule is schools we played before going DI.

I'm glad I don't buy season tix.
                    Wow...

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                      Wow...
                      You like the fact that this is the 4th non DI we're playing?

Quickly looking at a couple of our conference mate's schedules, it looks like they all have 1 or 2 on their schedule.
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

So...how'd it go? Let me guess. We shot about 35%, they shot about 58%, but we pulled it out by about 12?
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          So...how'd it go? Let me guess. We shot about 35%, they shot about 58%, but we pulled it out by about 12?
                          89-55 Jacks. SDSU shot 62% from the field.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

A 34-point win, and we're whining and complaining. We must have very high expectations for this team.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                              A 34-point win, and we're whining and complaining. We must have very high expectations for this team.
                              Yeah! We beat Wayne State!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                              X