National Letter of Intent Signing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: National Letter of Intent Signing Day

I got audio now...same link posted above in the thread.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Hoffman twins to Southwest Texas State . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm in! Did I miss anything?

Comment

They were in a break...silent, no commercials.  Back talking now...Except for the Hoffmans, you haven't missed anything. They talked about the USD signings.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Billeter from Augie...signed seven...
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Nagy up now...

Difficult within the state, lots of positive talk, lots of negative talk. Negative always the loudest. Don't anticipate negative will last very long. Outside state, very good, kids very interested.

Kids want to play Division I. Iowa's been very good to us. Signed Landon Scott early, from Iowa Western. Played very well towards end of the year. Matt Cadwell from Cretin-Durham Hall also signed as a combo guard. Reminds Nagy of Brian Norberg, but probably a better athlete.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Matt Jones...still working through it...wait and see, basketball is secondary right now, what's important is what's best for him.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Nagy: Two more spots available, will sign before school's out. Not having anyone transfer out right now-kids like each other and where they're at.

Schedule...a tough process, we're not really D-I or D-II next year. Nobody in NCC wants to play us. Have 7 or 8 D-1 games scheduled so far. It may be September or October before schedule finished. Northern Iowa not interested in playing us, "until we get rid of some of these Iowa kids."

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Any truth to rumor that Matt Jones will follow the good example of Aaron Green?

Comment

Main thing we needed is a point guard, Matt Cadwell will hopefully fill that spot.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by goyotes
                        Any truth to rumor that Matt Jones will follow the good example of Aaron Green?
                        Nagy said no Jackrabbit is planning to transfer as of right now.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Goyotes, Yea that is exactly what Matt will do transfer to Vermillion. Your dreaming if you think that will ever happen. No much going on the Coyote Board today?

Comment

Matt Jones is no leftover. If he could regain his health he could be one of the best ever in South Dakota. I saw him play many times as a high school player and he did things effortlessly. I wish him well no matter where he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by goyotes
                              Matt Jones is no leftover.  If he could regain his health he could be one of the best ever in South Dakota.  I saw him play many times as a high school player and he did things effortlessly.  I wish him well no matter where he plays.
                              Looks like it will STILL be at SDSU!    If anyone is a leftover it is Aaron Green and David Nour.

Go State!

Comment

I got busy at work and missed the whole d**n thing.  Can anyone sum up what nagy said in one post and give a feel for how it sounded.  Are we impressed or not.  The one thing i noticed is that Caldwell was second team all metro and this kid that USD signed is first team all metro.  Probably doesn't mean much and as said before i have faith in coach nagy, just doesn't look the best at this point. Cadwell has good size for a point guard 6'2 and it says led his team in rebounding, you know coach loves that. ;D ;D ;D 
                                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                                X