Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brazil Info

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    starters included Parks, Jacobsen, Bittle, Larson, and Horstmann.
    https://twitter.com/TerryVandrovec
    I would like to see a lineup of Parks, Bittle, Horstman, Larson and Devine for at least 1 game in Brazil. Good for Jacobson getting the start though. I wonder how much he as improved and how big of a role he will play this season.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
      I would like to see a lineup of Parks, Bittle, Horstman, Larson and Devine for at least 1 game in Brazil. Good for Jacobson getting the start though. I wonder how much he as improved and how big of a role he will play this season.
      Not sure on Jacobsen, but he will be one of the top shooters on the team. However, his lack of size is what limits him somewhat...especially since we have been playing alot of big wing type players.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
        Not sure on Jacobsen, but he will be one of the top shooters on the team. However, his lack of size is what limits him somewhat...especially since we have been playing alot of big wing type players.
        He came off the bench many games last year. It was not always late in the game either. He often played late in the first half. He is definitely a shooter. I am not sure if his defensive speed is there as much as the size.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

from SDSU Athletics twitter account:

MBB: here's a new one... The refs are stuck in traffic, game delayed until they get here.

Comment

Per Athletic Dept Jacks win big.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Really good opportunity for the Jack to build some team chemistry on and off the court with so many new faces. Getting Marshall back in the late fall will really give us some depth and experience at the point guard position.

Comment

Jacks win today 86-73 in what was described on twitter as a hostile environment.

https://twitter.com/SDSU_Jacks/statu...63387764490242

Comment

GoJacks.com has a recap of MBB team's 86-73 win over Prefeitura de Jacarei plus some video as well.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=209605760

Looking at the stat lines from the last 3 games, I'd say the true freshman most likely to see significant minutes is Tellinghuisen. Also, looks like Bittle is going to have a larger role as a scorer this year.
                    Last edited by Kemo; 08-07-2014, 09:19 AM. Reason: typed score wrong
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                      GoJacks.com has a recap of MBB team's 876-73 win over Prefeitura de Jacarei plus some video as well.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=209605760

Looking at the stat lines from the last 3 games, I'd say the true freshman most likely to see significant minutes is Tellinghuisen. Also, looks like Bittle is going to have a larger role as a scorer this year.
                      That's an impressive win...

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                        That's an impressive win...

Damn my sausage fingers!
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

It was nice to see some footage and that music with that driving beat...

Seriously, it was nice to see Lane getting some nice action. It looks like he likes to take it to the hole and doesn't mind if it's physical. His screen for Flatten's 3, shows that he's not afraid to put a body on someone. I was also surprised to see Jacobsen mix it up inside. For someone who is only 6'1" 190, he looked at home inside and out. (I'm assuming Cory is now wearing #12 and not #13 as it is on the roster.)

While it sounds like this game was physical, they Brazilians didn't look very big.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                            It was nice to see some footage and that music with that driving beat...

Seriously, it was nice to see Lane getting some nice action. It looks like he likes to take it to the hole and doesn't mind if it's physical. His screen for Flatten's 3, shows that he's not afraid to put a body on someone. I was also surprised to see Jacobsen mix it up inside. For someone who is only 6'1" 190, he looked at home inside and out. (I'm assuming Cory is now wearing #12 and not #13 as it is on the roster.)

While it sounds like this game was physical, they Brazilians didn't look very big.
                            Should see the big guys again the last game.We go back to playing a A1 level pro team again.

Comment

Holy Jesus Cody Larson looks like someone just locked him in a weight room over the off season. What a freaking beast.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                Holy Jesus Cody Larson looks like someone just locked him in a weight room over the off season. What a freaking beast.
                                Krabbenhoft posted twitter pics of team at the beach. If my eyes weren't deceiving me Bittle looks like a brick house.

Comment

Working...
                                X