GDT: SDSU @ Omaha MBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU @ Omaha MBB

It's time to make up for that unispiring home loss to Omaha. The Mavs have gone 4-2 since that win in Frost, and clearly won't be an easy win on their home court.

It's time for the usual road game search for video options. I see that Omaha offers a video feed, but I don't see a single game purchase option ($11 for the entire month). Any other suggestions?

http://www.omavs.com/liveEvents/live...B_OEM_ID=31400

Re: GDT: SDSU @ Omaha MBB

If you are in Omaha at the game in Ralston Arena, there are $1 beers before the game. That might get some rowdy fans in the building. This is a road game that would add nicely to the win column.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I've thought about going since I only live an hour away from Omaha. Still trying to convince another SDSU grad to take the trip up with me.

Comment

This means absolutely nothing, but I have a really good feeling about the way the men's team is playing right now.

Hope they can justify my confidence!

Comment

Excited to see if the team can take their recent winning streak on the road, particularly the excellence they played with last weekend in Brookings.
          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Live streaming of the game on GoJacks tonight. I'm interested to see if the Jacks' defensive intensity continues tonight. Omaha is a run and gun team, so they'll need to slow them down. Omaha is favored by 3, but mostly because they are at home. Oh and no Tyler Merriam calling the game tonight. JJ Hartigen is calling the men and Tyler will be calling the women in Brookings. Tyler wanted to stay in Brookings to be near his wife and son. His son was just in the hospital for a few days.

Comment

Awesome. I did not see the video option listed on Gojacks.com this morning. That will be nice.

Midco is doing Satuday's NDSU/Omaha game. I'm surprised they did not set up and show tonight's game from the same venue.

Comment

Now , if we could only sign in on two computers and watch both the men and women.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  Live streaming of the game on GoJacks tonight. I'm interested to see if the Jacks' defensive intensity continues tonight. Omaha is a run and gun team, so they'll need to slow them down. Omaha is favored by 3, but mostly because they are at home. Oh and no Tyler Merriam calling the game tonight. JJ Hartigen is calling the men and Tyler will be calling the women in Brookings. Tyler wanted to stay in Brookings to be near his wife and son. His son was just in the hospital for a few days.
                  For those watching live streaming, be sure to pull up the 6th fan contest in another window/tab and vote like crazy during timeouts or halftime. If you have two monitors (like me) you can vote all game long on one while watching on the other.

http://6thfan.ncaa.com/
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                    For those watching live streaming, be sure to pull up the 6th fan contest in another window/tab and vote like crazy during timeouts or halftime. If you have two monitors (like me) you can vote all game long on one while watching on the other.

http://6thfan.ncaa.com/
                    Or have game on audio only and vote and listen instead of watching....that's a real sacrifice

Comment

14-13 SDSU, 14 min left to go.

Crazy pace so far. Jacks pretty good offensively so far

Comment

22-16 SDSU at the under 12 timeout. Bittle with 11 points already.

Comment

ESPN feeds way behind. Keep posting.

Comment

24-19 SDSU, 8:10 left in the half. Bittle with 11pts 3rebs. Jacks shooting 53%, 10-19FG. 1-4 3PM. Omaha shooting 39%. 3-7 from deep.

Comment

IUPUI maybe heading for first win?

Comment

Working...
                              X