Next: IPFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Next: IPFW

As much as I hate going to the DakotaDump to watch a game, I have to give them credit. Their crowd brings the noise. Granted some of it is pretty classless but that's another story.

Yes, I'm beating a dead horse here but we need to make Frost a hostile environment for visitors. It used to be that way but it hasn't been for 10+ years. This is a huge game so I hope everyone shows up and BRINGS THE NOISE!!!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
      As much as I hate going to the DakotaDump to watch a game, I have to give them credit. Their crowd brings the noise. Granted some of it is pretty classless but that's another story.

Yes, I'm beating a dead horse here but we need to make Frost a hostile environment for visitors. It used to be that way but it hasn't been for 10+ years. This is a huge game so I hope everyone shows up and BRINGS THE NOISE!!!

SUPERBUNNY
      Last year wasnt hostile enough for you? The NDSU and Western games? Having the nations longest home winning streak?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        Last year wasnt hostile enough for you? The NDSU and Western games? Having the nations longest home winning streak?
        Nope. With the size of the crowds that we draw we have the ability to make it loud and intimidating all game long. Sure, there is an occasional moment or two when the crowd gets into it. I'm saying we need to be loud from the opening tip until the game has been decided not getting involved with five minutes to go if the game is still in doubt.

Now, I'm saying be loud not be obnoxious or classless.

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Let me add that the NDSU game was loud. So was USD. Crowds were into it. But not nearly as loud as it was in their gyms. That's just the facts.

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

I went to Frost for one game last year - the WIU game. I thought it was incredibly loud, and so did my kids.

With that in mind, the loudest I have personally every heard Frost was the WNIT game against Indiana. That was unreal.

The loudest Jacks game I ever went to was the WIU Summit League Championship game....specifically when Callahan hit the late 3. I literally thought the crowd was going to blow the roof off the ol' Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
              The loudest Jacks game I ever went to was the WIU Summit League Championship game....specifically when Callahan hit the late 3. I literally thought the crowd was going to blow the roof off the ol' Arena.
              I got goose bumps when I just thought about Griff's trey. What an awesome night that was. My girlfriend who has no connection to SDSU (except me) was standing on the couch at the end of that game.

Comment

I went to Frost for one game last year - the WIU game. I thought it was incredibly loud, and so did my kids.

With that in mind, the loudest I have personally every heard Frost was the WNIT game against Indiana. That was unreal.

THIS! THIS! THIS!!! Let's rip the roof off of frost tonight!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  I got goose bumps when I just thought about Griff's trey. What an awesome night that was. My girlfriend who has no connection to SDSU (except me) was standing on the couch at the end of that game.
                  That's awesome about your Girlfriend. Picked a good one?!? Same feeling w/ my wife. Wasn't a sports fan (SDSU grad though) until she married me and now I have to tell her to calm down when we are watching the Jacks on TV.

Comment

No doubt the WNIT against Indiana was the loudest for me too. Can you imagine how loud it would have been with another 3000 people like we had 10+ years ago

Comment

No doubt the WNIT against Indiana was the loudest for me too. Can you imagine how loud it would have been with another 3000 people like we had 10+ years ago
                      I thought last year's WIU game had the best atmosphere I had seen in the DI era (I did not get to the WNIT games). The championship was on the line and it was senior night for Wolters and Fiegen. The crowd seemed to grasp the importance of the moment. That was a blast.

Make some noise if you are in Frost tonight. This is going to be a tough one. FW absoultely dominated in the paint a few weeks ago. Hopefully Larson is going to come out with something to prove after the USD game. We are going to have to get a big game from him in order to win.

Comment

I thought the western game last year was louder than the NDSU game. For the reasons u stated

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          I thought last year's WIU game had the best atmosphere I had seen in the DI era (I did not get to the WNIT games). The championship was on the line and it was senior night for Wolters and Fiegen. The crowd seemed to grasp the importance of the moment. That was a blast.

Make some noise if you are in Frost tonight. This is going to be a tough one. FW absoultely dominated in the paint a few weeks ago. Hopefully Larson is going to come out with something to prove after the USD game. We are going to have to get a big game from him in order to win.
                          I thought it was too. Another game i thought was really loud and generally a great atmosphere was the Bracket buster game against Buffalo a couple of years ago.

Comment

Are the men's shorts going to feature camouflage in any way?

Comment

The title game last year in the Arena was loud as well. Many goosebumps from me. Allowing alcohol might have contributed as well.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                The title game last year in the Arena was loud as well. Many goosebumps from me. Allowing alcohol might have contributed as well.
                                Nates 3 at the shot clock buzzer did it to me. In fact i got goosebumps typing this

Comment

Working...
                                X