GDT: SDSU vs. SMSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU vs. SMSU

Mustangs are picked in the middle of the Northern Sun. It appears they start 4 seniors. We should match up well sizewise. Hopefully this is the game the Jackrabbits get the solid win. We should see more than 7 players in the rotation tonight. This ought to be a good warmup game before traveling to Texas Tech.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU vs. SMSU

Getting ready for the drive to Brookings. Eager to see the Jacks for the first time this season , but also to see two former Worthington Trojans who play for SMSU.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Getting ready for the drive to Brookings. Eager to see the Jacks for the first time this season , but also to see two former Worthington Trojans who play for SMSU.
      Hopefully that will get the attendance over 2K tonight. If students show for the men's game, that should be no problem. Less than 2 dozen students in the stands yesterday afternoon for the women.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

anyone else at home having a "connection error" on gojacks.

Comment

< two dozen students for that game is embarrassing.

Tonight I hope we see a lot more of Devine, Horstman, and finally see Donlan in action. A board meltdown may be imminent if 7 guys get 90%of the minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
            anyone else at home having a "connection error" on gojacks.
            mine seems to work well.

Comment

My gojacks is working.

15:14 left in the first half.

SDSU leads 8-6.

Devine has checked in already.

Comment

Heemstra with the ball in the high post is very effective.

Comment

Under 8 timeout,

SDSU leads 24-11.

Comment

At the under 4 timeout,

SDSU leads 32-19.

Horstman, Devine and Broman the only players to come off the bench so far.

Comment

Halftime.

SDSU leads 37-29.

Jacks went on a 15-0 run earlier, but have coasted since. Jacks lead by as much as 15.

Comment

The Jacks spent a lot of the last 8 minutes in their patented Stand Around Offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                          The Jacks spent a lot of the last 8 minutes in their patented Stand Around Offense.
                          That was brutal. Jacks look really slow.

Comment

Uninspiring. That's my analysis of the first half. The team seems about half interested in being out there. Maybe that is somewhat expected against a DII opponent. Not too much fun to watch. Zero minutes for Donlan and just a few for Devine, Broman, and Horstman. Those three have contributed only 4 points against this lower-level opponent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Classic signs of a poor BB team. Inconsistent defensive and rebounding effort on the basis of offensive success. Don't score don't play defensive or rebound. This is a major problem. This is a poor team right know and there are no signs that this will change. Doesn't mean it won't, just doesn't look good. Embarrassing? Dang right it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X