2015 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 Recruits

Sacar Anim, only one listed on first page, just recently picked up an offer from Marquette.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Sacar Anim, only one listed on first page, just recently picked up an offer from Marquette.
      This is the type of offer he has been expecting since last summer but it hasn't come until now. I actually thought the Gophers were going to offer at some point. It's too bad as a player like this falling to the Jacks would have been great (not sure he was really interested anyways).

I think it's encouraging in the types of players State is going after. It seems they were really in on JT Gibson and since he verballed to Omaha I've read nothing but great things about him. Same goes for the kid that verbaled and then switched to UNI. UNI is a great program. Anim would have been a step above these guys. Not sure State actually had a chance but it looks like they're finding and recognizing great players.

I'm going to assume they'll sign one JUCO and another HS kid for this class. Any chance Moffitt gets one of the scholarships? I'm assuming he won't but not because he isn't deserving.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

@NebraskaHSHoops: Breaking: 2015 Fremont Bergan F Adam Dykman switches commitment from Air Force to South Dakota State...http://t.co/V4k7l2QUHf #SummitMBB #

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
          @NebraskaHSHoops: Breaking: 2015 Fremont Bergan F Adam Dykman switches commitment from Air Force to South Dakota State...http://t.co/V4k7l2QUHf #SummitMBB #
          He averages a double double this year. He has a high shooting percentage. He has shot a few more 3's this year at a 44% clip. However, it appears he plays close to the paint on offense with a 57% overall rate. He looks lighter than the 205# weight. He is listed with 32" vertical.
          http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/adam...ball-stats.htm
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Did he verbally committ or sign with Airforce?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              Twitter accounts indicate switch commitment. It would seem that is verbal. The article showed he may not have the high scores to make Air Force requirements. The scores may be more than academic.
              https://twitter.com/thedykman42
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                Don't know for sure but assuming he had not signed with them as he had not been accepted into the academy

Comment

http://fremonttribune.com/print_spec...1eb93851e.html
                  It appears to have been a verbal commitment from what I have found. Nothing yet that shows signed.
                  The story also indicates he would be at a prep school for a year.
                  Last edited by OldHare; 02-14-2015, 11:45 AM. Reason: info

Comment

Nice to have a signing in the 2015 class.

Comment

Highlights:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/558273/h...s/137839377/v2

Reminds me of a lighter, more athletic Jordan Dykstra type player.
                      "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Cool. It looks like he switched his verbal commitment, judging from his Twitter account. His cover art now features Frost Arena. ... Signing day for basketball hasn't arrived yet, has it?
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                          Cool. It looks like he switched his verbal commitment, judging from his Twitter account. His cover art now features Frost Arena. ... Signing day for basketball hasn't arrived yet, has it?
                          April 15 is the spring signing day. Early signing period was Nov 12.

Comment

Looks to be a great addition. C-2 basketball is generally pretty good ball in Nebraska.

Comment

I agree. I'd also expect the last scholly to be a help now - JUCO player or offered to Moffitt for his senior year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
                                I agree. I'd also expect the last scholly to be a help now - JUCO player or offered to Moffitt for his senior year.
                                The last scholly is gonna go to a point guard. The only way we bring in a JUCO post is if someone leaves the team.
                                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                                X