Jacks get in Auburn Hills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks get in Auburn Hills

Its only 941 miles by the direct route but I vote the team gets on a bus tomorrow and doesn't get off until they have clocked up 1200 miles......
    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Ok just got two tickets from ticket master in sec 209, upper level endzone. like I said earlier the palace is a good viewing basketball arena. had seats around here for Pistons games. course I emailed the AD over at Oakland about tickets, he's an acquaintance and told me if I ever needed tickets, well... if he comes through I may have two to sell. anyway if your coming over Delta has flights direct from Sioux Falls, at least they used to, check times and fares. if driving, having done the Michigan to South Dakota trip every year the best way from south of Sioux Falls is I29 to I80 across Iowa nad Illinois. one toll booth when you hit I80-94 around $2.00. in Indiana take I94 to Michigan. In Michigan take I-94 to Detroit past Ann Arbor, flip them off as you go by. either take Hiway 14 to I 275 or stay on 94 to north I275 to I 75 north. Auburn Hills and Rochester Hills have plenty of hotels at good prices. Nagy likes to stay somewhere in Pontiac by the Silver Dome. If your coming from north of Sioux Falls I would go I90 to I35 south to Hiway 20 to Cedar Falls and then the Interstate to Cedar Rapids and down to Iowa City. Speed cams in Cedar Rapids warning. then the path above to Michigan. I would avoid going through Chicago on I90 or I94. traffic and a lot of toll booths on this route. Ive been both ways and you can make the trip in or around 15 hrs. Weather forcast for Michigan this week is partly sunny, chance of snow showers on thursday with highs in the mid 30's.

Comment

How did you know which session to select?
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          How did you know which session to select?
          I just bought tickets for the whole deal. Thursday and Saturday. Gonna fly in Wednesday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            I just bought tickets for the whole deal. Thursday and Saturday. Gonna fly in Thursday evening.
            The games are Thursday, better fly in Wednesday.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
              The games are Thursday, better fly in Wednesday.
              Shoot. Ment Weds.

Comment

Michigan favored by 11.5 points
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

SDSU has tickets, and they will be at face value. There is a procedure for getting them, and season ticket holders get priority, and then it is done on priority points within that parameter. Team, officials and parents get first dibs, then season ticket holders. They have 500 tickets I think (300 lower, 200 higher), and because of the distance, I am sure they will have tickets available. I will get the details, and will post it on here for those of you who live over that way and want to get tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                    Michigan favored by 11.5 points
                    Great...then it is a winnable game for us!

Comment

6:15 CDT start time on CBS

Comment

6:15pm CT. That has to be session 2 for those buying single session tickets
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I may be wrong, but I am quite sure I would be able to get tickets here through the ticket office for those Jacks fans who are way out of town. I will check that out in the morning, but I am almost positive that they will not sell all the tickets they have at the ticket office here (Kansas City, would, of course, have been a whole different story).

If you have an interest and want to PM me, I will get some answers tomorrow morning, and let you know what I might be able to do.

Comment

The more I read about the matchup, the more I think it's favorable to SDSU.

Sucks to be in front of a big mostly hostile crowd, but karma's a female dog.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                              6:15 CDT start time on CBS
                              Nice to be on CBS as opposed to TruTV.

Comment

1st session would have been better but 6 is better then 8. and CBS is really good, much better then TruTV last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X