2014 Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Recruits

CJ Carr visiting Sept 28th for the NDSU game according to a retweet by TV. That will be a great game for recruits to be at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Ezra Talbert who the Jacks had iterest in - committed to Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        Committed:

Reed Tellinghuisen, 6'5" SG, Sac City, IA: http://rivals.yahoo.com/iowa/basketb...ghuisen-145786

Offers:

Mike Daum, 6'9" PF, Kimball, NE: No rivals page found.

Here is Mike's page - http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...ke-Daum-154658

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
          Thanks I couldn't find it when the offer was made.

Recruiting list has been updated.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
            J.P. Macura's recruitment has expanded, and many believe he is about ready to blow up. Currently holds a bunch of mid-major offers (Dayton, UW-Milwaukee, New Mexico-St, North Dakota, North Dakota St., Northern Colorado, South Dakota St., St. Louis, Toledo, Utah St., Vermont, Wyoming)

Some of the comments I've heard recently is best recruit out of Minnesota for 2014 outside of the big 3 (Tyus Jones, Rashad Vaughn, and Reid Travis), best shooter in the state of Minnesota, one of the top "pure shooters" for the entire 2014 class.
            Sounds like we will be able to scratch J.P. Macura off of our list soon. GopherHole.com interviewed him and it is sounding like he prefers schools where he will be able to contribute at right away and higher profiled schools. His short list sounds like Minnesota, Creighton, Xavier, Purdue, and Iowa State. He expects to have his choice nailed down in the next few weeks. He would have been an excellent commit had we gotten him early.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
              Sounds like we will be able to scratch J.P. Macura off of our list soon. GopherHole.com interviewed him and it is sounding like he prefers schools where he will be able to contribute at right away and higher profiled schools. His short list sounds like Minnesota, Creighton, Xavier, Purdue, and Iowa State. He expects to have his choice nailed down in the next few weeks. He would have been an excellent commit had we gotten him early.
              Odd recruit, there are a few every year. I looked at his film and didn't think much (low/mid D-I recruit tops), and then he exploded this summer. I believe Iowa State would be best for him as Fred Hoiberg (the Head Coach and Mayor of Ames) could really improve his game.

Comment

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but here it goes. I heard yesterday that Pierre's 7'2" Josh Monroy, who played as a freshman at New Mexico Highlands last year, is enrolled at SDSU. Can anybody confirm that?
                When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post

He's been out of State's reach for a while now. Kansas State offered in the spring time and the high major offers kept coming. As a Gopher fan I hope he goes to Minnesota. He'll be a solid 4-year player for them.

Comment

Originally posted by 67jack View Post
                    Don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but here it goes. I heard yesterday that Pierre's 7'2" Josh Monroy, who played as a freshman at New Mexico Highlands last year, is enrolled at SDSU. Can anybody confirm that?
                    Lets wait for confirmation before we go into the history of this young man. It gets complicated in a hurry.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Is New Mexico Highlands a juco?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        Is New Mexico Highlands a juco?
                        New Mex. High is in the Rocky Mt conf. D2

Comment

According to a posting yesterday, SDSU offered Tyrone Taylor recently. He is a 6' 3'' point guard from Grand View, Missouri.

http://verbalcommits.com/players/tyrone-taylor

Comment

Well, if he is at SDSU, he shouldn't be to hard to spot, should he?
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                              Well, if he is at SDSU, he shouldn't be to hard to spot, should he?
                              No at 7'2" he should not be. Could he be a walk on perhaps? Unless he can move like some of the NBA centers, we would appear to be taking on a project. I Know little or nothing about this young man. Hopefully he can contribute or maybe he is done with BB.

Comment

17% of 20-40 year old 7 footers play in the NBA. source edit - http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...7806/index.htm

Give the kid a jersey coach!
                                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X