Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gdt: Murray state

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    Fiegen's discouraging play has been balanced out by Heemstra's emergence over the last few games. Tony is a tough kid and I think he'll figure it out, but if we can get both of them playing well, we are really well off.
    The extra mobility the Jacks get with Heemstra in the game helps against quicker teams like this.

Comment

Summit 3-1 today and leading in three more. IUPUI lost but took Milwaukee to 2 OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
        Fiegen's discouraging play has been balanced out by Heemstra's emergence over the last few games. Tony is a tough kid and I think he'll figure it out, but if we can get both of them playing well, we are really well off.
        If Fiegen had gone 4-4 on FG'S, we would have 47 pts but thats the breaks of the game. I agree Tony is a tough kid and lets hope he figures it out in the second half. Maybe a little more time in putting up those in the paint shots. Of course time is of essence, so that makes it hard to follow my advice. What do I know?

Comment

I'd be more comfortable if they were able to go more than six deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            If Fiegen had gone 4-4 on FG'S, we would have 47 pts but thats the breaks of the game. I agree Tony is a tough kid and lets hope he figures it out in the second half. Maybe a little more time in putting up those in the paint shots. Of course time is of essence, so that makes it hard to follow my advice. What do I know?
            Tony could have easily had 6 + points in the first half. He missed a couple chippers. Just go up strong and score. He and the Jacks will be just fine.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              Brayden is the mvp of the half. His offense has overshadowed his usually great D, which has been even better. I've counted a steal, a block and a charge drawn, not to mention a couple big boards in traffic.
              ^^^this^^^
              Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

White for 3! I like that to start.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  Brayden is the mvp of the half. His offense has overshadowed his usually great D, which has been even better. I've counted a steal, a block and a charge drawn, not to mention a couple big boards in traffic.
                  It's like Brayden added four inches to each arm.

Comment

Wolters is beating Canaan.

Comment

Carlson for 3! Wide open.

Comment

White a three, Nate a jumper, Carlson a three. Jacks up 47-33. Wolters has 11, but the Jacks play much better when everyone is contributing.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          White a three, Nate a jumper, Carlson a three. Jacks up 47-33. Wolters has 11, but the Jacks play much better when everyone is contributing.
                          Great second half start Jacks. Keep playing.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Bad foul by Wolters on Canaan who hits a 3 and gets a 4 point play.

Comment

Canaan with a three and the foul. Ugh. makes the FT. Racers with another trey. Jacks up 47-40.

Comment

Aaaaaaaand all the momentum is gone.
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X