CSUBakersfield GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSUBakersfield GDT

It's a balmy 51 degrees in downtown Bakersfield tonight and 36 minutes before tip off I count 10 SDSU fans and 14 CSUB fans in attendance.
    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Re: CSUBakersfield GDT

Can you out yell 'em, SkippyJack?

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
      It's a balmy 51 degrees in downtown Bakersfield tonight and 36 minutes before tip off I count 10 SDSU fans and 14 CSUB fans in attendance.
      Make sure the SDSU fans in attendance give our boys a home court advantage then!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

25 minutes to tip off and the SDSU fan numbers have swelled to 20. CSUB fans still in the minority
        Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

25 minutes to tip off and the SDSU fan numbers have swelled to 20. CSUB fans still in the minority
          Love it

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            Can you out yell 'em, SkippyJack?
            That's the plan JackJD!

Comment

My view right now
              Attached Files

Comment

If both schools are blue and yellow colors how can you tell which fans are which?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

15 minutes to tip and there is less than 100 spectators here. Hard to tell allegiances with both schools in blue and gold but I'm confident we are at least equally represented

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    If both schools are blue and yellow colors how can you tell which fans are which?
                    I'm pretty sure anyone with a SDSU logo or a Jackrabbit is ours. Plus most of us are sitting behind our bench :P

Comment

SkippyJack: We have Tyler M's pre-game show on WNAX. It sounds pretty quiet in the background. Can you and a couple buddy scream real loudly and we'll listen and tell you if we heard you on the radio! (This is something like time-travel.)

Comment

How about the State Cadence?

Comment

I'm pretty sure anyone with a SDSU logo or a Jackrabbit is ours. Plus most of us are sitting behind our bench :P
                          Good answer. Well I didn't know if that was the case or how spread out people were.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

15 minutes to tip and there is less than 100 spectators here. Hard to tell allegiances with both schools in blue and gold but I'm confident we are at least equally represented
                            Further proof that UMKC belongs in the WAC

Comment

shouldn't be a problem getting out of the parking lot after the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X