Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: @ UNO

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Just thought we should see heemstra and horstman and prince play most of the second half.

They are playing well just thought nagy would give 15 minutes. Now I see they are in it seems.

Now you know why you dont sub too early? I remember when LSU had a 30pt lead over kentucky and got beat

Comment

Carlson gets called for offensive foul and now the refs are checking the monitor to see if there was intent, etc.

Comment

Good grief. CSUB refs sub in?

Carlson gets a flagrant 1.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

4th foul on Carlsen and now looking at the monitors to assess intent - didn't look bad to me - but the ball thrown at his head at the end of the play sure did!
          Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Wow. Flagrant 1.
            So, two shots for UNO's Phillips.
            1:22 on the clock

Comment

Flagrant one - I beg to differ
              Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Flagrant foul.... This is the game that won't die.

Comment

Flagrant 1 on Carlson. Wow. UNO with two shots at the line and the ball. Makes first ... Makes second. 90-80 SDSU. Omaha ball

Comment

He hit both.
                    90--80 Jacks. Omaha ball.

Comment

Are these the Kansas-Iowa State refs, by any chance?
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Dykstra at the line .... Makes first .... Makes second. 92-80 SDSU. 1:05 left

Comment

Dykstra going to the line to shoot two.
                          Hit the first.
                          Second: good.
                          92-80

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            Now you know why you dont sub too early? I remember when LSU had a 30pt lead over kentucky and got beat
                            But you don't develop a bench unless you play deeper. Or, you could be up by 30, get fatigued and lose.

Comment

UMKC up 10 .. with 10 min left in the game.

Comment

Dykstra hits 2 freebies - his first points of the half - he has 9. Fouled again and he will shoot again. Carhoff fouls out

Comment

Working...
                                X