Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: @ CSU Bakersfield

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    I'm much more worried about our ability to win the Summit than any potential NCAA seeding. Doing so with an injured Dykstra would be very unlikely. Hope he can get rest Wed if his thumb needs it.
    Seeding will be important no mater which post-season tourney we go to. Everyone looks as how you are playing going into March. Tomorrow's game is important. By the way Dykstra has been playing for weeks banged up - I will trust the trainers and the coaches.

Comment

Looking at latest bracketology, SDSU projected 13 seed. I personally dont think it matters if you are a 13 or 14 this year based on the amount of teams that have jumped all over the place nationally ranked between 9-16. That is, playing a 3 seed this year or a 4 seed isnt much different. I am a KU fan and they would appear to me to be the best 3 seed right now. But the other current 3 and 4 seeds all seem like teams that have some tournament flaws that could come out and make them succeptible to an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Givethebunnyabone View Post
        Looking at latest bracketology, SDSU projected 13 seed. I personally dont think it matters if you are a 13 or 14 this year based on the amount of teams that have jumped all over the place nationally ranked between 9-16. That is, playing a 3 seed this year or a 4 seed isnt much different. I am a KU fan and they would appear to me to be the best 3 seed right now. But the other current 3 and 4 seeds all seem like teams that have some tournament flaws that could come out and make them succeptible to an upset.
        Which KU team you talking about. The one that stunk for two weeks or the one that dismantled Texas on Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          Which KU team you talking about. The one that stunk for two weeks or the one that dismantled Texas on Saturday?
          Lets keep winning so we don't have to find out.

Comment

I like it too, but then I'm odd.

Comment

http://www.gorunners.com/ViewArticle...B_OEM_ID=13300

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=206463967

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  Guess I'm all alone, Again. Sigh.
                  Haha maybe so. I think we should fix the numerous dead spots on the Frost floor before going crazy with color.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitball View Post
                    Haha maybe so. I think we should fix the numerous dead spots on the Frost floor before going crazy with color.
                    No way, those are real home court advantages.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Leon Costello tweeted this picture of Rabobank Arena last night during practice. As you can see, the floor looks pretty normal!
                      Attached Files
                      Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                        The one that took down Ohio State earlier this year and has handled K-Fake twice. The one that rose to #2 in the country at one time. Ya ya, I know...lost to TCU. Lost focus I say. I'd much rather play any of about 100 other options than any team in any year that Bill Self is coaching. I honestly think he can take an average team and make them top 15 and guide them on a run to at least the sweet 16 in the tournament.

I'm prob going to kill their chances now by saying this, but I liken them to the 2002 Syracuse team that won it all (vs KU concidentally) which had Melo as a freshman. KU frosh Ben McLemore leads Jayhawks to championship game this year and goes pro. Ship it.

Comment

Originally posted by Givethebunnyabone View Post
                          The one that took down Ohio State earlier this year and has handled K-Fake twice. The one that rose to #2 in the country at one time. Ya ya, I know...lost to TCU. Lost focus I say. I'd much rather play any of about 100 other options than any team in any year that Bill Self is coaching. I honestly think he can take an average team and make them top 15 and guide them on a run to at least the sweet 16 in the tournament.

I'm prob going to kill their chances now by saying this, but I liken them to the 2002 Syracuse team that won it all (vs KU concidentally) which had Melo as a freshman. KU frosh Ben McLemore leads Jayhawks to championship game this year and goes pro. Ship it.
                          I don't buy any team as a team to win the championship when they lose to TCU and Oklahoma back to back. They might not even win their next game
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Sorry if I missed it, but is this game on tv anywhere tonight?

Comment

Video is not listed on Jackrabbit Extra. Anyone else have an leads for a video feed tonight?

The 9 PM tipoff will be a little different. Lots of time to get evening activities done before settling in for the game.

Comment

Game time temp is forecasted as 42 F. Beats the temps in Brookings.

Comment

Working...
                                X