• Show
Clear All

• @ CSU Bakersfield

Here is their place

http://www.gorunners.com/ViewArticle...&ATCLID=639747

Re: @ CSU Bakersfield

according the schedule they also play at
    http://www.gorunners.com/ViewArticle...&ATCLID=639746
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Love the Court. We should do something similar.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        No, no, no, no.

A billion times no.

(just IMHO of course)
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          No, no, no, no.

A billion times no.

(just IMHO of course)
          How big are center court logos going to get before the president sign an executive action.

I really hate the look when you stand at the 3 point line and are standing on the center court logo.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            How big are center court logos going to get before the president sign an executive action.

I really hate the look when you stand at the 3 point line and are standing on the center court logo.
            The logo isn't what bothers me. It's the awful, horrible, no good, very bad practice of painting courts/fields gaudy eye-wrenching colors. Courts should be wood-colored. Fields should be green (except when the grass has been worn down, then brown is acceptable).

And get off my lawn, whippersnappers.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Watching games there would give me a headache. You would think teams wearing similiar colored blue uniforms would blend in with the floor color.

Comment

CSU-B is 10-16. We better get this one.

Any idea what the video/TV options for this game are?

Comment

Accrding to the schedule for the Runners, the Jacks will be playing at Rabobank Center which is downtown and it will seat over 10,000. This team splits games between 2 arenas. Bleachers and blue floor are not for the Jack game.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Guess I'm all alone, Again. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      according the schedule they also play at
                      http://www.gorunners.com/ViewArticle...&ATCLID=639746
                      The last time SDSU played out there in '07 -'08 that is where we played. The Alumni Association was already in CA for the Rose Parade and did pre-game events before the CSUB game and SJSU games.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        The logo isn't what bothers me. It's the awful, horrible, no good, very bad practice of painting courts/fields gaudy eye-wrenching colors. Courts should be wood-colored. Fields should be green (except when the grass has been worn down, then brown is acceptable).

And get off my lawn, whippersnappers.
                        I bet you one dollar that someplace there was a discussion that this would provide huge home court advantage. It has got to be disconcerting to people who play on actual basketball courts and not a video game rendition of them.

Comment

Any chance that Jordan's minutes are limited in this game to help his thumb heal ? It was obvious by the amount of grimacing on Saturday that there is significant pain there. Not likely that he wouldn't play in the nationally televised game on Saturday,but the Bakersfield game isn't likely to affect our postseason possibilities. Would be a good chance to give Marcus and Horstman extended playing time.

Comment

I couldn't disagree more. Every game is important for post-season seeding at this time of the year. I hope we get up big early on Bakersfield and can rest people, but this game does matter

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Any chance that Jordan's minutes are limited in this game to help his thumb heal ? It was obvious by the amount of grimacing on Saturday that there is significant pain there. Not likely that he wouldn't play in the nationally televised game on Saturday,but the Bakersfield game isn't likely to affect our postseason possibilities. Would be a good chance to give Marcus and Horstman extended playing time.
                              I'm much more worried about our ability to win the Summit than any potential NCAA seeding. Doing so with an injured Dykstra would be very unlikely. Hope he can get rest Wed if his thumb needs it.

Comment

Working...
                              X