GDT Western Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT Western Illinois

nothing like a pork auction to kill off pregame atmosphere... Looks like they are going to have the seats down soon. we are jammed into haf-court GA seats. lots of people looking for seats.

Comment

I've never experienced a worse sound in my life than an auctioneer at a basketball game. Holy ****. Seilent auction next year?
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

huge screwup with the bleachers. terrible day to have them folded. 10:00 to tipoff and they finally pulled the first section down. people are still casually eating and visiting meanwhile hundreds wait for seats.

Comment

Rebounding is clearly a priority tonight. Reminds me of the New Mexico game

Comment

Great crowd. I have a feeling that Dykstra is going to have a monster game.

Comment

Draining threes damn

Comment

Rocking in here! Awesome.

Comment

Dykstra getting called for a foul that oakland gets away with 10 times agame.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Internet down at home and Dish tv doesn't have the game. Sitting outside a Starbucks watching on my laptop but can't get the sound to work. Technology is giving me a beating but I'm doing my best. Thankfully so are the Jacks with a 22-15 lead
                    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Anyone else see okabojio take down wolters. Should have been an off foul.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Ochereobia has 3 fouls off the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Anyone else see okabojio take down wolters. Should have been an off foul.
                          Especially if they're going to call Dykstra for moving on his screens on the perimeter.

Comment

25-19 at last media time out
                            Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

25-19, halftime.

Comment

Jacks only shooting 29%. Lead 7-1 on the offensive glass.

Comment

Working...
                                X