Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iupui

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I'll stand by my assertion that the Jackrabbits have a much better chance of winning when Jordan is playing well offensively. Of course, the same can be said for Chad White, Braden Carlson, Tony Fiegen and Nate Wolters.
    While there is no doubt we are a better team when Jordan is making shots, we do have players who have the offensive ability to pick up the slack when he isn't knocking them down. I'm not so sure we can say the same thing about rebounding. All of our starters have scored 20 points multiple times in their careers, but how many have had 10+ rebounds?

If it came down to either 10+ points or 10+ rebounds for Jordan, I would say we're a better team when he is doing his thing on the glass.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Re: Iupui

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      While there is no doubt we are a better team when Jordan is making shots, we do have players who have the offensive ability to pick up the slack when he isn't knocking them down. I'm not so sure we can say the same thing about rebounding. All of our starters have scored 20 points multiple times in their careers, but how many have had 10+ rebounds?

If it came down to either 10+ points or 10+ rebounds for Jordan, I would say we're a better team when he is doing his thing on the glass.
      I agree and will again assert the point that his rebounding and defense are better this year than the prior 2 years and even better when he is getting, taking and making open shots. Sure, he had good numbers on the boards against OU despite not scoring well. I want to see Jordan aggressive in all phases, taking shots, creating shots if needed, crashing the board and defending (asking a lot I know). He can do it and if he does this team will be nearly unstoppable.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X