Butler game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Butler game

It's hard to say. I am certain Butler did not get the Jacks best game. I look forward to seeing Butler in Frost with 8,000 fans present and a full complement of Jack player s.

Comment

To be honest we have heard that allot.  Good defense will make any team look as though they did not play their best game.  Also remember we are returning every player next year also.   It should be a good series and hope you guys improve and have success.

Comment

Congrats on the win butler fan and welcome to our board, i hope you stick around and chat a while. Your boys definately outplayed ours the other night and i thnk most of us expected that. While you have a veteran team it sounds(or you will next year) we obviously do not. In fact many would say this is the weakest team to put on the yellow and blue at SDSU in some years. Plus catching them in the first D1 bball game in school history might have added to the nervousness of the team (the same thing happened to our football team this year) However, they are all young, and by the end of the year and next year i believe they will show much improvement. Frost Arena is a pretty hostile environment for opposing teams and i and others anxiously await next season so that many of the D1's we play this year we will have the opportunity to face again at home. Again congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the year.
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
        X