USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD

Here are the details for the pre-game event in Vermillion. Hope to see some of you there.

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Re: USD

Called the USD ticket office and ordered 3 student and 4 adult tickets in Sec C (visitors section). Adults $20 and students $10. Pick them up at the ticket window beginning at 2:30 on Saturday. You can order them online as well with a $3.50 convenience charge per ticket.

Gonna bring the whole family along for the pregame and this game then head up to Brookings for the women's game on Sunday at 2 pm. If you are thinking about going to the game and haven't attended the alumni events before I encourage you to do it. It is a great way to meet other Jackrabbit fans.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Umm... You're not going to have a problem with USD. 71-38 Bison midway through the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
        Umm... You're not going to have a problem with USD. 71-38 Bison midway through the second half.
        It will not be as easy for SDSU to open up a lead like that at the Dakota Dome. My oh My.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          It will not be as easy for SDSU to open up a lead like that at the Dakota Dome. My oh My.
          Agreed. USD will be UP for the game Saturday. Like last year, it will be their Superbowl. I expect a close game but hope the Jacks take care of business like NDSU did.

Comment

I think USD overlooked NDSU because they want to beat SDSU. When you overlook a team as good as NDSU, this type of blowout will happen. It's just tough when you have NDSU and SDSU coming in on the same weekend. It's tough to prepare for both. NDSU has more of a post game and SDSU has a PG that creates more. They both have spot up shooters but so far SDSU's have been inconsistent this year. There are other differences but it's just tough to prepare for both. It would be different if one team was bad so you didn't have as much work to prepare for them but that's not the case with these teams this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
              I think USD overlooked NDSU because they want to beat SDSU. When you overlook a team as good as NDSU, this type of blowout will happen. It's just tough when you have NDSU and SDSU coming in on the same weekend. It's tough to prepare for both. NDSU has more of a post game and SDSU has a PG that creates more. They both have spot up shooters but so far SDSU's have been inconsistent this year. There are other differences but it's just tough to prepare for both. It would be different if one team was bad so you didn't have as much work to prepare for them but that's not the case with these teams this year.
              I agree. They will be much more geared up for a Saturday game with students returning to campus against their only rival. We will see a completely different team on Saturday as far as effort and intensity are concerned. Looking forward to a much better performance by the Coyotes.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

If we don't shoot like garbage like last year we should win handily. Hope we have a shoot-around in the dome this year.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
                  We'll find out if that philosophy works out better in basketball than it did in football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                    If we don't shoot like garbage like last year we should win handily. Hope we have a shoot-around in the dome this year.
                    Maybe this year, they (USD) won't schedule events on the day of the game so SDSU can actually get a shootaround in the dump.
                    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205875156

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                        Maybe this year, they (USD) won't schedule events on the day of the game so SDSU can actually get a shootaround in the dump.
                        Was that what happened last year? All I remember was hearing there was no shoot around, which disappointed me greatly due to the change in depth perception that comes from playing in a dome.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

I don't see this listed as available for video on Go Jacks. Is this on the internet? I know it's on Midco Sports but we don't get that here.
                          Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
                            I don't see this listed as available for video on Go Jacks. Is this on the internet? I know it's on Midco Sports but we don't get that here.
                            It won't be on GoJacks since it's at USD and they use a different streaming provider. You should be able to purchase a stream through USD's website or maybe Midco.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

If you're in the Black Hills, you can watch at Thirsty's in Rapid City.
                              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
                              X