This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

I was looking for season ticket information for men's and women's basketball. This is all I could find. Isn't there donation included too? Also, I am really confused in what lower level, upper level, and AA through FF is. Any help would be appreciated. I'm a little frustrated how difficult it is to find this information on SDSU's website. I was trying to see what the football season tickets were as well.

Thanks in advance.

Sport/Seating Location Price Per Ticket
    2015 Football $150
    2015-16 Basketball Courtside $550
    2015-16 Basketball Lower Level $425
    2015-16 Basketball Upper Level $375
    2015-16 Basketball AA and FF $250
    2015 Volleyball $40
    2015-16 Wrestling Matside TBD
    2015-16 Wrestling General Admission TBD
    Junior Jacks Membership TBD
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Lower level is below the track/rail.
      Upper level is above the track/rail.
      Courtside are the chairs set up on the court, opposite the scorer's table and benches.
      AA and FF are upper level "legacy" chair backs (the old, original blue chair backs) on either end of the north side. (I find it interesting that they dropped the price of those seats . . . trying to entice more season ticket buyers, I would guess).

A donation is required to purchase season tickets, but I do not recall how much it is. A phone call to the ticket office would probably take care of that, or somebody else with better memory could help out.

(I typed in "frost arena seating chart" in your local neighborhood search engine and got http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205052768 which is the seating charts page for SDSU, by the way . . .)
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Courtside are the chairs set up on the court, opposite the scorer's table and benches.
        AA and FF are upper level "legacy" chair backs (the old, original blue chair backs) on either end of the north side. (I find it interesting that they dropped the price of those seats . . . trying to entice more season ticket buyers, I would guess).

A donation is required to purchase season tickets, but I do not recall how much it is. A phone call to the ticket office would probably take care of that, or somebody else with better memory could help out.

(I typed in "frost arena seating chart" in your local neighborhood search engine and got http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205052768 which is the seating charts page for SDSU, by the way . . .)
        I was thinking donation was $50 per season ticket but not positive

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

I should clarify as I was looking for the donations per season ticket. Thanks for the info Filbert.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            I should clarify as I was looking for the donations per season ticket. Thanks for the info Filbert.
            $50 per ticket in upper section or general admission. If you had football tickets, that would probably take care of the donation. Next year the football donation is changing for many tickets. The seats between the 30 yard lines require higher donations as well as the lower level basketball.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              $50 per ticket in upper section or general admission. If you had football tickets, that would probably take care of the donation. Next year the football donation is changing for many tickets. The seats between the 30 yard lines require higher donations as well as the lower level basketball.
              Another thing I didn't know. I didn't know donations overlapped.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                Another thing I didn't know. I didn't know donations overlapped.
                What do you mean by donations overlap?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  What do you mean by donations overlap?
                  I think he means if you make a large enough donation when you purchase football tickets, it is good for basketball too. I myself make a monthly donation and I assume it good or sufficient for both sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    I think he means if you make a large enough donation when you purchase football tickets, it is good for basketball too. I myself make a monthly donation and I assume it good or sufficient for both sports.

Oh ok. I do the monthly donation too.

Comment

Anyone have two tickets they aren't using to tonight's double header? Not looking to get them for free, I would pay face value, just seeing if anyone needs to get rid of tickets before I buy some online.

**Nevermind, found tickets.
                      Last edited by CappinHard; 11-13-2015, 09:33 AM.

Comment

I have 2 courtside tickets available for the men's basketball game against Wayne State on
                        Wednesday, December 2 and 2 courtside tickets for the women's game against Portland State...$20 each. I am leaving town tomorrow (Tuesday) in late afternoon. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                          I have 2 courtside tickets available for the men's basketball game against Wayne State on
                          Wednesday, December 2 and 2 courtside tickets for the women's game against Portland State...$20 each. I am leaving town tomorrow (Tuesday) in late afternoon. PM me if interested.
                          I'm interested. Tried to send you a message, but it says you reached your private message quota or something.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            I'm interested. Tried to send you a message, but it says you reached your private message quota or something.
                            Sorry about that...I have cleaned out my mailbox now, so it should work.

Comment

4 tickets available for Dec 27 game @ Pentagon vs. MTSU. Sec A, Row 4, Seats 9-12. $40/each. PM if interested.
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Looking to bring the kids to the Denver Game Jan 1 looking here first for 4 seats. PM if you've got some and not able to attend.

Comment

Working...
                                X