This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix Exchange - Men's BB

I am looking for 2 reserved seat tickets for the double header on February 21. I will watch my PM for messages.
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

I am looking for 2, possibly 4, reserved tickets for the SDSU-NDSU game this Saturday, Feb 14. Please PM me if you know of any. Thanks!

Comment

Summit League All Session Passes for sale. 2 tickets in section 105. $254 for the pair.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Looking for two reserved seats for the doubleheader this Saturday (USD/ORU).

Comment

also looking for two tix to double header this weekend.... let me know if you are aware of any. Thanks!

Comment

Also looking for two reserved tickets for doubleheader on Saturday.
              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I think we all are! I gave in and printed off five GA tickets this afternoon.

Comment

I have 2 tickets available for tonight's DH. I will look here until 3:00pm then I am leaving for Brookings. Sorry for late notice just had two people back out.
                  Reserved section EE row 12

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    Summit League All Session Passes for sale. 2 tickets in section 105. $254 for the pair.
                    Sold.
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Need 3 tickets for tonights men's semis. Please PM me if you have some to sell. THanks!

Comment

They did open the entire upper bowl. Ticket office opened at 10 am.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                          They did open the entire upper bowl. Ticket office opened at 10 am.
                          Ticketmaster indicates that they haven't opened up the end sections yet.......just the sides. And those sides show plenty of tickets still available.

It will be interesting to see how attendance shakes out. Might be tough to get a sell out on a Monday night.

Comment

Maybe the end section is will be open depending on demand then.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                              Ticketmaster indicates that they haven't opened up the end sections yet.......just the sides. And those sides show plenty of tickets still available.

It will be interesting to see how attendance shakes out. Might be tough to get a sell out on a Monday night.

Ticket sales are starting to pick up a little from what it looks like on Ticketmaster but unless its a huge walk up crowd, I don't see the entire upper level being sold out at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUSmitty View Post
                                Ticket sales are starting to pick up a little from what it looks like on Ticketmaster but unless its a huge walk up crowd, I don't see the entire upper level being sold out at this rate.
                                Tweet from SF Sports Authority: "Tickets for tonight's SDSU v USD are still available Must be purchased through @PREMIER_Center box office. No longer available online."

Strategy to encourage more walk up fans, rather than having people buying from the internet at the last second? It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it works out for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X