Comment

Re: Und gdt

That half sucked.

Comment

UND 2 to go up 27-33
        Prince makes 2 and gets and and-one
        UND score. 30-35
        Wolters draws the foul and sinks both free throws for 35-32. Wolters has 11 and 7 are made at the line
        UND sinks a 3 on the half time buzzer to take a 6 point lead into the locker room 32-38
        Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

I felt just as badly about the first half against SW Minnesota. "Blah" is a good word for the whole team. Jacks are shooting 33% and playing sketchy defense. Having Carlson and Fiegen on the bench probably does not help on the defensive end.

UND has outscored SDSU 36-20 since our (very) early run.

Comment

This would be a really bad loss that would have bad March implications - if it gets that far.

Comment

On a Jackrabbit Extra note, the Midco Sports Net feed leaves much to be desired. I prefer the regular scoreboard feed (seems like it might have been better quality) with Tyler over these rubes any day.
              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

What an awful half. Right now I think USD could beat us, that's how bad we're playing. In the pregame Nagy said the team has been lethargic all week and it definitely looks like it. Dykstra and Carlson need to step up. Our defense needs to play better, where's the intensity?

Comment

agree with the other comments about blah, lethargic etc. the jacks are a day late and a dollar short on a lot of plays, they double up on defense and when UND pass the ball to the open man they just seem to stand there and watch rather then moving to the ball. They just look like freshmen playing varsity ball out there - lost. I would not want to be in that locker room right now! Nagy had steam coming out his ears on some of the plays in the first half.....
                  Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Back to back threes by Wolters and Dykstra ... 42-39 UND

Comment

Fiegen now has 3 fouls. Wolters with a layup to give him 17. Jacks within 1 at 41-42

Comment

Wolters now has 17 and the UND lead is cut to 1.

Fiegen now has 3 fouls. That could be a big issue later on. We need his defense (he just took a charge as I was typing this).

Comment

Keep the updates coming. Only access I have. Espn not working
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

You can try thefirstrow http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1560...ota-state.html via Midco feed.

Comment

Originally posted by atilla5 View Post
                              You can try thefirstrow http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1560...ota-state.html via Midco feed.
                              That just spammed me terribly
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Fiegen for 2 43-44
                                Offensive fould UND
                                Tony Fiegen draws the foul in the paint and goes to the line where he makes both, Jacks lead 45-44
                                Carlsen gets his third foul, UND get 2 free throws and make both 45-46.

Comment

Working...
                                X