Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Und gdt

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Oh and the giant blue wall behind the bench looks horrible. Like we don't have any fans at the game. Can only see a few in the corner behind the baskets.
    Agreed. I was skeptical at first, thinking people were just complaining about change...but that wall is horrible.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Fiegen makes 1 of 2 freebies 66-64
      Dykstra misses a 3.
      UND 2 to tie at 66 all.
      Fiegen misses a 2
      UND makes 2 to go up 66-68
      Dykstra misses a 2
      Und miss their shot
      Wolters misses.
      Still 66-68
      Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Dykstra clangs two consecutive shots off the rim. We need to keep going to the rim and get to the FT line.

I have a bad feeling about the way this one might end up. It looks like one team wants the win and the other just wants to go through the motions and get it over with. Remember, UND is playing without their best player!

I agree that the giant blue wall looks crappy on TV.

Comment

Anybody have a Wolters stat line?
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Score? Time?
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              Dykstra clangs two consecutive shots off the rim. We need to keep going to the rim and get to the FT line.

I have a bad feeling about the way this one might end up. It looks like one team wants the win and the other just wants to go through the motions and get it over with. Remember, UND is playing without their best player!

I agree that the giant blue wall looks crappy on TV.
              Agreed, SDSU is not going to win this game.

Comment

UND lead by 4 with 1.40 to play
                Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                  Score? Time?
                  70-68 UND 1:01 left. UND Ball

Comment

Fiegen holding this team together right now it seems like.

Comment

Fiegen misses but cleans up the rebound and makes 2 to make it 68-70. SDSU time out. Nagy still has 3 timeouts to play with

Comment

In my opinion, this would be much worse than the loss at UND last year. You can not loose this game at home and expect that you are going to roll through the Summit league/tourney.

Get this win!

Comment

WOW!!!!!! Is white clutch or what!!!!!
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Ridiculous finish. How the hell did White hit that after all those easy misses? Crazy.....

Comment

Wow. Wolters pass gets tipped in the air, UND guy bobbles it back to Wolters who dribbles it off his own foot.

Comment

White for three at the buzzer. Jacks win!!!! 71-70!!

Comment

Working...
                                X