Hofstra this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hofstra this weekend

Nate cans an NBA 3, has double/double with 11 pts/10 reb in 1st half.

Jacks take a lead of 32-31 to lockerroom.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      How does the game look on video feed?
      meh not great

Comment

Jacks up 32-31 at half. Wolters missing some shots but still managed to score 11 in the first half. All I have to say is, if your role on the team is to make threes, you best be making threes at even average rate. Frustrated.
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Braydon is #2 for Jacks with 7 pt.

Comment

Defense has been pretty good-we're really fighting for rebounds also

Comment

according to Live Stats for Hofstra Nate has a double double already 11pts 10 rebounds

Comment

I'll be disappointed with anything other than a blowout in the 2nd half.

Comment

I'm hoping we see a reversal of the first 2 games. In those games we shot well early but not late. Tonight we haven't shot well early, so hopefully they'll pour it on late. A lot of the shots they're missing are wide open shots - gotta knock em down!

Comment

I'm hoping we see a reversal of the first 2 games. In those games we shot well early but not late. Tonight we haven't shot well early, so hopefully they'll pour it on late. A lot of the shots they're missing are wide open shots - gotta knock em down!

Comment

Hofstra announcers are pretty decent.

Been complimentary of the Jacks from what I've seen. Only saw last 7 minutes of first half or so.

The video quality leaves a lot to be desired though.

Comment

would love to watch this game. Glad Carlson is getting some points. seems we are having a struggle but over the radio i cant tell why that is. If anyone is watching, whats going on?
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Is hofstra supose to be anygood? I dont know much about them, but as far as I can tell this would be a bad loss.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            would love to watch this game. Glad Carlson is getting some points. seems we are having a struggle but over the radio i cant tell why that is. If anyone is watching, whats going on?
                            Hofstra's guards are quick, and they have some pretty decent size inside.

Offense appears to be struggling.

Comment

2-12 from deep was an issue. Some of the shots inside were sloppy--high off the glass, kind of tossed up. Three possessions ended with some interesting charge calls.

Comment

Is hofstra supose to be anygood? I dont know much about them, but as far as I can tell this would be a bad loss.
                                Dykstra has largely been invisible and they are getting abused on the boards
                                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                                X