Hofstra this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hofstra this weekend

Video of this weekends games is not available on the Jackrabbit Extra however I believe that if you go to the Hofstra site you can join for $9.95 for one month and get all 3 games this weekend on their video link.
    http://www.gohofstra.com/liveEvents/...B_OEM_ID=22200

Personally I think $10 is a lot cheaper than a weekend in the Big Apple and this way all the armchair quarterbacks (or should that be armchair point guards?) can get a good feel for how our Jacks are playing so we can all weigh in without our two cents worth
    Go Jacks, lets finish this weekend 4-1!
    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Re: Hofstra this weekend

According to this link, Audio and Video are available. Looks like the non-Hofstra games will have video only, but that is better than nothing.

http://www.gojacks.com/liveEvents/li..._OEM_ID=15000&

Comment

The men's basketball on Saturday will be on 93.7 FM(1:30) while the football game is on 910 AM. Just in case you are in the area for radio reception for both games.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
        Video of this weekends games is not available on the Jackrabbit Extra however I believe that if you go to the Hofstra site you can join for $9.95 for one month and get all 3 games this weekend on their video link.
        http://www.gohofstra.com/liveEvents/...B_OEM_ID=22200

Personally I think $10 is a lot cheaper than a weekend in the Big Apple and this way all the armchair quarterbacks (or should that be armchair point guards?) can get a good feel for how our Jacks are playing so we can all weigh in without our two cents worth
        Go Jacks, lets finish this weekend 4-1!
        It is on Jackrabbit Insider
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

well listening to this on the radio will help pass my last 2 hours of work.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

There is clearly one guy who doesn't know the difference between South Dakota State and San Diego State

Comment

At this point, I would take Carlson out for a good period of time. His offense has been atrocious this year

Comment

crappy charge call on Prince

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  At this point, I would take Carlson out for a good period of time. His offense has been atrocious this year
                  He must of heard you-hit 2 in a row

Comment

Tied up at 25, 3:48 left in 1st half.

Comment

Capt Obvious, free throw shooting awesome 8-8, 3pt shooting 1-11 not so awesome.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

These charge calls are ridiculous.

Comment

How does the game look on video feed?
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            How does the game look on video feed?
                            Worse than Jackrabbit Extra

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                              These charge calls are ridiculous.
                              I was about to say the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X