Alabama-GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alabama-GDT

Great to see Nate hit back to back 3's and love watching the Jacks in HD!

Comment

anybody stuck home without espnu this link is working now....http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1518...s-alabama.html

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
        OMG Tyler can never miss another game (... there are a few exceptions...)
        Warren was bad when he covered USD, now he doesn't even barely know the players....so glad i'm watching it on ESPNU! So far so good!
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Leading @ under 9 min left in first half. Bama with mostly 3's. Jacks 22. Bama 13 @ 6 min left in1st half.

Comment

Watching on ESPN U...as someone noted: great in HD

Have the radio on once in a while. We could do worse for a replacement than Swain...can tell he's not real familiar with the team but keep in mind we've had years, no, decades, of excellent announcers.

Comment

Dykstra is playing like a man possessed tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                Dykstra is playing like a man possessed tonight.
                Being on the floor with Nate all the time, we all sometimes forget how talented Jordan is as a player.
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

commercial break....

ah, this is fun. Nagy's got them playing good D and playing with humility (isn't that the word for this season?). 'Bama is left to gunning threes and they're not hitting them.

Dykstra's had at least two highlight-show putbacks that should be on Sports Center for a 24-hr cycle.

Comment

I would like to voice my love for the black uniforms
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Struggling mightily with the press right now...Bama on an 11-0 run

Comment

Bama stepping up their defense the last 4 minutes. Forced about 5 straight turnovers, most from full court pressure. 29-27 with :29 left.

Comment

Braden looks like a scared little puppy!

Comment

Prince gets a steal at the end to stop Alabama from getting any points off the possession. Really ugly end to the half. Hope the Jacks figure out the press for the second half.

Comment

not a good end to the half. Hope we figure out how to deal with the pressure. Bama is going to try to ugly up and slow this game like western ill did to us. hope we keep it going.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Wowza...she must have gotten pretty ugly at the end there. Guess we'll see more press in the second half...until we prove we can break it.
                                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                                X