Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
    I want some of what the committee was smoking today. I think they just picked random seeds for the Pac12.
    Yeah the committee is retarded

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
      FargoBison....is this your ultimate revenge? Dang!!!
      I thought you were safe...sorry for the jinx. At least you didn't get Michigan State I guess.

And you didn't screwed as bad as Oregon did.

Comment

West would have been great but I can live with this.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
          I thought you were safe...sorry for the jinx. At least you didn't get Michigan State I guess.And you didn't screwed as bad as Oregon did.
          Oregon got S*** on.
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Wow ESPN is pathetic, they've already started in on the whining about the small schools getting breaks over the BCS schools...happens every year. I thought they would have learned after ripping VCU to shreds. Pretty sure Jay Bilas is going to cry at any moment about the travesty that Gonzaga getting a #1 seed is. Gonzaga only beat half the Big 12 in non-conference and won at Butler.

Comment

Wow ESPN is pathetic, they've already started in on the whining about the small schools getting breaks over the BCS schools...happens every year. I thought they would have learned after ripping VCU to shreds. Pretty sure Jay Bilas is going to cry at any moment about the travesty that Gonzaga getting a #1 seed is. Gonzaga only beat half the Big 12 in non-conference and won at Butler.
              Actually Butler(6) beat them and SOS and RPI are not very good. They beat OSU(5), Kansas State(4), OU(10), and Baylor from Big 12. Also lost to Illinois by double digits at home(7).
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Gonzaga deserved a #1, they have 2 losses and both are tournament teams and both were hot teams when they played them. Though Miami deserved a #1 seed as well. Its tough, someone will always complain. The issue I have is how now they are seeding based more on geography then a S curve. I think that is stupid. Why even have a #1 overall seed if that is the case.

The issue with Miami not getting a #1 seed shouldn't be a battle between them and Gonzaga, it should just be an issue about their name. I'm a North Carolina fan, and I think every Tar Heel and Dukie fan can agree that if UNC or Duke had played Miami's season they would be #1 seeds.

Overall, Oregon got screwed. Cal makes no sense, and they haven't really explained it, other then logistics and it only fitting that way, they are seeded low, but have to play a team they already played in their backyard.

Comment

Yeah I'm a duke fan and though miami got screwed. Won the acc confrence and tourney. Out of curiosity how many other power cofrences can say a team did that. I can't think of one off the top of my head.

Now our game if mich things since its esentially a home game I hope they don't respect us ehough to really focus on us and look at the next round. If they do that we truely have a shot. With wolters anything is possible.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Yeah I'm a duke fan and though miami got screwed. Won the acc confrence and tourney. Out of curiosity how many other power cofrences can say a team did that. I can't think of one off the top of my head.

Now our game if mich things since its esentially a home game I hope they don't respect us ehough to really focus on us and look at the next round. If they do that we truely have a shot. With wolters anything is possible.
                    I suspect there will be quite a few MSU fans that will be pulling for us.

Comment

I'll start crying a river for BCS schools getting "jobbed" or whatever by the NCAA committee when those BCS schools start scheduling (and honoring) home-and-homes with mid-majors like NDSU and SDSU.

Until then, boo f'n hoo.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Apologies if anyone has said this already, but wouldn't it be great if SDSU played SDSU in the elite 8?

A long shot for sure, but it would be an announcers worst nightmare.
                        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                        X