• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology

That sucks...

Comment

Oof. Michigan has lost 3 of their past 6 games though. At Penn State as well. Someone said on Twitter the other day that they peaked 5 weeks ago.

Comment

UNC, Michigan, Villanova, and Georgetown in the same bracket

Comment

Go get Michigan guys!
          2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

Get past Michigan though and face either 5 seed VCU or get 12 Akron.

The guys beat New Mexico in the Pit. Won't be any tougher in the Palace.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Going to be a good one. I liked Wolters vs Canaan, I want to see Wolters vs Burke. Other than being a veritable road game, I think we can take them.

Comment

Jacks getting love on CBS... some picking upset

Comment

Gottlieb says, "don't be surprised to see SDSU really push Michigan and possibly pull off the upset".

Comment

Congrats to SturgisJeff, this worked out well for him.
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      Oof. Michigan has lost 3 of their past 6 games though. At Penn State as well. Someone said on Twitter the other day that they peaked 5 weeks ago.
                      They have not been playing well as of late. Just wish it was at more of a neutral site and not a virtual home game.

Comment

My first thought. Wolters vs Burke and Michigan hasn't played that well as of late either. Wolters, Carlson and White/Dykstra better be on their A game against Burke, Hardaway and Robinson III
                        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

ESPN says "Wolters is a huge problem for MI" and he "is going to put up big numbers".

Comment

Hosted by Summit League member Oakland. Yeah, it will be filled with Lots of Maize and Blue, but hopefully a nice contingency of Royal Blue and yellow.

Comment

I want some of what the committee was smoking today. I think they just picked random seeds for the Pac12.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                                I think enough has happened that SDSU avoids playing one of the Michigan schools in Auburn Hills, which I thought was the toughest match up. K-State is definitely who I would want to play.
                                FargoBison....is this your ultimate revenge? Dang!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X