• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...here-just-fine

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Assuming any degree of accuracy concerning seeds and sites (heh), then the door might be open to get shifted as a 13 seed to Kansas City, as Stephen F. Austin lost tonight in the Southland to Northwestern State.
      my predictions is that you play Kansas State in Kansas City

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Jerry Palm is just bound and determined to put SDSU in San Jose no matter what--as of right now, he has us playing Arizona out there. An hour ago we were playing Marquette in San Jose.

Maybe he thinks that SDSU stands for San Diego State. Wouldn't be the first to make that mistake.
        another one has us there against Arizona, too... http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...unday/1976695/

Comment

Jerry Palm has #13 SD State vs #4 Arizona at San Jose this morning.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison1 View Post
            my predictions is that you play Kansas State in Kansas City
            No way! Kansas gets home court advantage at the Sprint Center, after yesterday KSU travels!

Comment

[QUOTE=NoVaJack;227800]another one has us there against Arizona, too... http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...unday/1976695/[/QUTE]

The real truth is that NO ONE knows! But, it sure is fun speculating. One thing for sure is we will know in about 5 hours. These are some fun and exciting times. Thanks for the great memories Jackrabbits.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                No way! Kansas gets home court advantage at the Sprint Center, after yesterday KSU travels!

Roy there is a very good chance that both Kansas and Kansas State will be in KC. Kansas as the #1 in the South Region and Kansas State as a #4 from West Region.

Comment

I am loving seeing us listed as a 13 by so many sources but am not getting my hopes up. Hopefully we will get a prime time TV slot like last year too.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                    if kansas state is one of the two best teams closest to KC the committee will put them there. they still could be there even if they arent

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                      Roy there is a very good chance that both Kansas and Kansas State will be in KC. Kansas as the #1 in the South Region and Kansas State as a #4 from West Region.
                      Oops! I see what your saying.

Comment

Lunardi has us now at a 14 seed playing Kansas State in KC.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          If we are going to be a 14 seed this would be the most acceptable scenario for me.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

[QUOTE=Chains;227806]
                            Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                            another one has us there against Arizona, too... http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...unday/1976695/[/QUTE]

The real truth is that NO ONE knows! But, it sure is fun speculating. One thing for sure is we will know in about 5 hours. These are some fun and exciting times. Thanks for the great memories Jackrabbits.

GBGBGJ
                            How much fun is it to see the crawl at the bottom of the screen about every 5 minutes on both ESPN and CBS that lists automatic qualifiers and see : Summit - South Dakota State ? That is an unbelievable amount of exposure for the school and program.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              Out of all the teams, K State is the most beatable in my opinion.
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                                Out of all the teams, K State is the most beatable in my opinion.
                                very beatable, they do play pretty well in kansas city though

Comment

Working...
                                X