New Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Uniforms

"STATE" at home, "JACKRABBITS" or "RABBITS" on the road, and the running rabbit logo on all the shorts would be my preference.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

The women's unis had Jackrabbits on the back of the shirt...will have to wait until I see the men Thursday to know if that is similar. And as far as the colors, I know black is the new big thing (bad, tough, whatever) and grey is an upcoming thing...but I'm a traditionalist (no doubt) and think yellow and blue, always...to hell with what others are doing.

Comment

The new unis will look fine on a winning team.
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
          The new unis will look fine on a winning team.
          Why not win and be stylish at the same time!?!
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Stylish is ok. Just doesn't put points on the board. It is more important that the players like the unis than it is for me to like them. And the lovely and talented one in my house will tell you (with a smile), I have no taste in fashion.
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
              Stylish is ok. Just doesn't put points on the board. It is more important that the players like the unis than it is for me to like them. And the lovely and talented one in my house will tell you (with a smile), I have no taste in fashion.
              Nate Wolters begs to differ.
              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
              X