New Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Uniforms

Here they are the mens and womens Under Armour Uniforms.

Last edited by SturgisJeff; 10-25-2012, 06:58 PM.

Re: New Uniforms

eh they are okay... I like that the Women have the Running Rabbit on their shorts. I also confess to being somewhat confused as to why the Men have 4 uniforms? Home, Away, Special Occasion and ???

Is it just the color reproduction or are the Mens and Womens blue and grey uniforms different shades of blue and grey - and if they are, then why???
    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
      eh they are okay... I like that the Women have the Running Rabbit on their shorts. I also confess to being somewhat confused as to why the Men have 4 uniforms? Home, Away, Special Occasion and ???Is it just the color reproduction or are the Mens and Womens blue and grey uniforms different shades of blue and grey - and if they are, then why???
      Are you complaining because the men have too many jerseys?
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I wish the men had a yellow uni, but I like the ones they have.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

One question,do these uniforms alleviate the problem of the women having to roll up the shoulder area to get more freedom of motion?Last years uni's were poorly designed with that particular problem in mind.I'll wait and see if they still have to do that or not.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            I wish the men had a yellow uni, but I like the ones they have.
            I had a former player mention this (by coincidence) the other week. He said South Dakota white dudes don't really look that great in bright yellow. He also has bright blond hair so that didn't help either.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              I had a former player mention this (by coincidence) the other week. He said South Dakota white dudes don't really look that great in bright yellow. He also has bright blond hair so that didn't help either.
              IMO he's right 100%. Neither do the women...stick with white and the grey at home. I like the grey in both uni's.Go Jacks!!
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the wide "busy" striping down the sides of both men's and women's. Do like the grays also.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  I'm not a big fan of the wide "busy" striping down the sides of both men's and women's. Do like the grays also.
                  Got to agree the side stripe not so much. Make a more tradition verticle stripe with the white and yellow and would look a million times better. Don't know if I like the gray or if it just makes um look like they got dingy whites like they washed um with my old socks and just are white like they should be.

I think the black for the guys needs a blue outline. Typically I don't like outlines on the name and number but the black with just the yellow looks like iowa black and yellow. Needs more then just blue on the sides imo. Do like the blue ones though. I think I will miss the yellow for now. I know its not every ones favorites but I always liked um because you just don't see a lot of yellow unis.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I really like the grays. A lot. But I honestly can't tell if the photo includes two men in white jerseys or if one is gray and the other is white. **shrug** I think I largely like the lot of them, though. Wish we could see the side of the men's black uniforms. Can't get a good gander at them from the image.
                    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

The more i look at them compared to last year ones I would pick last years unis again. But thats just me.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I like the grays and blacks the best. The have a different and better side stripes than the white and blues. I really like the women's grays the best of the bunch. I just wish they would have put the SD symbol on the neck of the tops, but other than that I really don't have a complaint about them.

Comment

I think they the Men need a Jackrabbit logo on the shorts or jersey some were.

Comment

I don't like the men's uniforms but I like the guys wearing them and that is good enough for me. I like the women's but don't like the wide stripes or piping on the sides. Again, they could be wearing yellow and blue T-shirts and my enthusiasm for the team would remain the same.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I like them.

The yellow numbers on black will stand out much better than blue on black from last year.

Gray is a nice change, although I will miss the yellows. The white letters/numbers on the ladies grays might be hard to read from the nosebleeds.

By my count, there will be a lot of Nate Wolters jerseys available at upcoming Stan Marshall auctions.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X