Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne St. and Wayne St.

Originally posted by goyotes
    I realize with Matt Jones illness and Moeller transferring SDSU lost their 2 best players and Nagy cannot be faulted.  But even with these losses SDSU should be better than they have shown so far this season.  Where is the problem?  Other injuries I am not aware of? poor recruiting? poor coaching? other factors?
    Read my other post, its execution as a team, playing without confidence, and youth with out collegiate experience. These are things that make us look bad at the moment, but its not a trend that will last forever.

Comment

The loss on Wednesday can be attributed to poor perimeter defense (4 threes in last 3 minutes). This is either due to lack of hustle or poor coaching philosophy or more likely a combination of both.

Tuesday I can't comment on except to say pitiful performance by the Jacks. No excuses please.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Nagy repeatedly said that the lack of practice time would be a real problem in the first part of the season. They have basically had time to game prep and not work on their own problem areas. I would think that they have had some time to work own their own areas now. Inexperience is a big problem for the team, and the only way to cure that is to play the games.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic
          Nagy repeatedly said that the lack of practice time would be a real problem in the first part of the season. They have basically had time to game prep and not work on their own problem areas. I would think that they have had some time to work own their own areas now. Inexperience is a big problem for the team, and the only way to cure that is to play the games.
          I would be in total agreement.  As I have said and others too, we are at a very low point in talented experience, and coaches can do only so much in a limited amount of time. We need to be patient.
          I would love to see a practice and see first hand on what is going on during these sessions.  

Comment

Working...
          X