UMKC GDT--Going for Win #20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UMKC GDT--Going for Win #20

I was expecting double digits and I got a double digit win. Jacks played how they should and won. I'm happy. It's already won but Wolters is a stud. How he was passed by so many colleges baffles me. True hard worker right there. I heard USD fans at the USD(old fans from the original rivalry) talking about how he was the best player they have seen in person. I knew than if rivals were acknowledging Wolters that he was taking the league by storm. I'm more interested to see how they replace Wolters than ever. He elevated the program to new heights like crazy.
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

I think the UMKC game really gave me an appreciation for our offensive effort. Grab the D rebound and push the ball up court. It seems to be the popular thing now for the opponent to try to slow the game down. SUU did a better job than UMKC did and kept hanging around. Once we got UMKC trying to match our running game, we seem to open up the game. The important point for us going into the Summit League tourney is to make our opponent play our game. Griff and his rebounds were amazing at times. What a great athlete. Even if I had to listen to the dic*head UMKC announcers, jump tv showed a bunch of stuff you dont see or even imagine, when you listen to Tyler on WNAX. No knock on Tyler intended, but video over audio, gives one a more superior awareness of what is actually going on in the game. I been to only about two home games.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
        I knew than if rivals were acknowledging Wolters that he was taking the league by storm. I'm more interested to see how they replace Wolters than ever. He elevated the program to new heights like crazy.
        A) If someone said,they didn't think Wolters was that good. Wouldn't you just walk away and disregard anything they had to say, even if they were trying to convince you the sky was blue?

B) Let's not be too worried about replacing Wolters quite yet.....got a bit of this season to go yet and another year. Enjoy the moment a little bit.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Congrats on the 20 win season Jacks. Its not over yet as we could win another 5 to 7 games before its all said and done.

I see our bracket buster opponent (Buffalo) beat Western Mich by 2 points yesterday. Common opponent so good measure what might happen on the 18th at Frost. That would be a big win for the Jacks. Hope the fans pack Frost for both the men and women which follow and host NDSU. Spring break for the students so we need our adult population to show up.

GBGBGJ

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          I think the UMKC game really gave me an appreciation for our offensive effort. Grab the D rebound and push the ball up court. It seems to be the popular thing now for the opponent to try to slow the game down. SUU did a better job than UMKC did and kept hanging around. Once we got UMKC trying to match our running game, we seem to open up the game. The important point for us going into the Summit League tourney is to make our opponent play our game. Griff and his rebounds were amazing at times. What a great athlete. Even if I had to listen to the dic*head UMKC announcers, jump tv showed a bunch of stuff you dont see or even imagine, when you listen to Tyler on WNAX. No knock on Tyler intended, but video over audio, gives one a more superior awareness of what is actually going on in the game. I been to only about two home games.

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
            Congrats on the 20 win season Jacks. Its not over yet as we could win another 5 to 7 games before its all said and done.

I see our bracket buster opponent (Buffalo) beat Western Mich by 2 points yesterday. Common opponent so good measure what might happen on the 18th at Frost. That would be a big win for the Jacks. Hope the fans pack Frost for both the men and women which follow and host NDSU. Spring break for the students so we need our adult population to show up.

GBGBGJ
            Not spring break, but 3 day weekend for President's Day holiday.
            Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post

GBGBGJ
              Win 12 more and there'd be no more to win

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                A) If someone said,they didn't think Wolters was that good. Wouldn't you just walk away and disregard anything they had to say, even if they were trying to convince you the sky was blue?B) Let's not be too worried about replacing Wolters quite yet.....got a bit of this season to go yet and another year. Enjoy the moment a little bit.
                Haha. I am enjoying the moment a lot. I'm just interested in the development of Monaghan is all. Also rivals sometimes they disregard him as not being as good as he is.
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Drove over from St. Charles County for my once a year game. Looked adequate,not tremendous. Roos can make some dumb plays. My tickets were for Thursday's. NDSU game, both the date and team. Smooth move others had my seat so I'm not sure if they doubled up or what. Adequate high school gym, very few students.

Comment

Working...
                  X