UMKC GDT--Going for Win #20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMKC GDT--Going for Win #20

We're going for win #20 today in Kansas City. The Kangaroos are 10-16 for the season, 4-10 in the Summit. SDSU sits at 19-7 for the season, and is #2 in the Summit with a record of 11-3.

I'm predicting a big bounce-back from the debacle in the Dome Thursday night. UMKC took down a baffling NDSU team in Kansas City Thursday, 72-61. UMKC's other Summit wins WIU and IUPUI at home and IPFW at Fort Wayne early in the season.

Here's the official UMKC pre-game view from the Kangaroos site:
    http://www.umkckangaroos.com/ViewArt...B_OEM_ID=18300

Re: UMKC GDT--Going for Win #20

Jacks win 75-60.

Comment

The tipoff is 7:00 p.m. and the game is carried on ESPN 3 and ESPN Full Court. ESPN 3 is online and I just watched part of the Notre Dame win over DePaul ... I have Midco. The picture quality was good.

Here's the link to ESPN 3: http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/channel/espn3\

Double-checking the ESPN3...will add more info in a few minutes.

The SDSU at UMKC game is not showing up in the ESPN 3 schedule when using the above link. However, if you check SDSU's schedule using the ESPN website, you can see the game is listed as being on ESPN 3 at 8:00 EASTERN. Here's a link to that ESPN page: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...te-jackrabbits
      Last edited by JackJD; 02-11-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        The tipoff is 7:00 p.m. and the game is carried on ESPN 3 and ESPN Full Court. ESPN 3 is online and I just watched part of the Notre Dame win over DePaul ... I have Midco. The picture quality was good.

Here's the link to ESPN 3: http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/channel/espn3\

Double-checking the ESPN3...will add more info in a few minutes.

The SDSU at UMKC game is not showing up in the ESPN 3 schedule when using the above link. However, if you check SDSU's schedule using the ESPN website, you can see the game is listed as being on ESPN 3 at 8:00 EASTERN. Here's a link to that ESPN page: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...te-jackrabbits
        +++++++++++++++ - must spread rep

Thanks for checking out that ESPN3 link for me. I was trying to find the game on their earlier today and was confused as to why it wasn't showing up yet. I'm looking forward to watching this game tonight.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

the game is still not posted on the ESPN3 schedule.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Hmmm....

The ESPN.com page for SDSU still links to ESPN3 but ESPN3's page doesn't show us on the list.

Oh well, WNAX and tyler coming in loud and clear tonight. Typically when we're on TV, we tend to have WNAX for the audio anyway. The radio broadcast is usually a couple seconds ahead of the TV so it's like getting a constant instant replay.

Comment

Here's hoping Jackrabbit Extra works better than it did for the women's game. Not. Holding. Breath.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Jackrabbit Extra is not working for me, anyone else having this problem?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Here comes the tipoff. Looks like no online (free) video. We're wearing the black uniforms. Tyler estimates 1000 in the Swinney Center. About 75-100 Jacks fans including former Jack Michael Loney.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
                    Jackrabbit Extra is not working for me, anyone else having this problem?
                    Video not working for me....Audio is though

Comment

This game pits the top two three-point shooting teams in the conference.

Comment

Anyone getting the video going? Audio w/Tyler is fine.

Comment

Jackrabbit Extra not working for me - audio or video. Android app audio is working ... for now.
                          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

UMKC 12, SDSU 4 ... lack of energy again accord to Tyler.

Comment

Callahan for three -- 17-11 UMKC up with 13:40 to go....

Comment

Working...
                              X