USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD

It's USD week, folks! I expect a tougher game than the one in Brookings but still expect to win by 12-17. Also, this win would give us our 20th win of the season for the first time in D1.

Re: USD

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    It's USD week, folks! I expect a tougher game than the one in Brookings but still expect to win by 12-17. Also, this win would give us our 20th win of the season for the first time in D1.
    Is USD the Thursday or Saturday game? (I suppose I could just look it up)
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
      Is USD the Thursday or Saturday game? (I suppose I could just look it up)
      Thursday

Comment

I think it will be a dogfight (no pun intended) all the way to the end. This one is USD's season and playoff game, basically--it's by far the biggest game they have left, and it would go a ways towards redeeming their season if they could knock off SDSU. I think Jacks will win, but by less than 10. Coyotes will play tough all the way.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I definitely agree that this game is USD's superbowl. They really have nothing to lose after the beating they took in Frost and they have little to play for after this game is over. They will be fired up and I don't think there's any way we'll come out an open up a big lead in the first 5 minutes like last time. It will be interesting to see if their fans show up and get into it.

Comment

We would also give Boots his first losing season at USD

Comment

On paper and watching the game in Frost, we should blow them out. But, strange things and happen in the Grain Bin. I will be satifisfied just winning the game. Go Jacks.

Comment

One more reminder the Alumni Association will be holding a pregame event at Pro's Bar & Grill across the street from the Dakota Dome (Vermillion bowling alley). When USD came up to Brookings their Alumni Association held an event at Cubby's and their turnout was light I hope we can do much better at their local sports bar. We tip things off at 5 pm so take a little time off from work and gather with your Jackrabbit friends. Food and drink are on your own so their is no cost to attend. Here are the details:

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/index.aspx?sid=1108&gid=1&pgid=2116&cid=2564&ecid= 2564&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=685

H
                ope to see some of you do in Vermillion. Go Jackrabbits!

Go State!

Comment

Jacks 85 Yotes 65

Comment

If USD sticks to its soft zone, I expect us to be able to shoot around it just fine. I expect griff and white to have big games. and Wolters to be good, Dystkra will probably have a good game just for how bad he played against SUU. USD guards are too short and too slow except for westbrook and they force way to many shots with out moving the ball. I just dont think they have an offense that can keep pace with us. I see us winning like 78-65.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I wonder how Dykstras back is after the hit he took saturday night.

Comment

Coach just said he has practiced and looks 100% on his radio show

Comment

http://www.volanteonline.com/sports/...a4bcf6878.html

Comment

This is USD's biggest home game for six or seven years and slightly more than a routine road game for SDSU. That will keep the score artificially close. Jackrabbits by 11, including the two free throws the Jacks score on a technical foul after some knucklehead throws a dead rabbit onto the floor.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

http://www.yankton.net/articles/2012...8805034441.txt

Comment

Working...
                              X