Morningside College Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Morningside College Tonight

Big night for Morningside, which is in a sports renesance or maybe a golden age after their 8-3 football season and a playoff birth. Never mind they lost by 40 or more they did make it.

No doubt both NDSU and SDSU have a long way to go, but its game by game. Its never been more true than now. Just think how we feel here in Fargo. You handed the BISON a rather routine lopsided defeat.

I like the continued competition with the old NCC. Im not sure why we didnt get Morningside too, but I look forward to the old NCC foes. Mankato in the Fabulous Fargo Dome next season.

Comment

Originally posted by JBB
      Big night for Morningside, which is in a sports renesance or maybe a golden age after their 8-3 football season and a playoff birth.  Never mind they lost by 40 or more they did make it.  

No doubt both NDSU and SDSU have a long way to go, but its game by game.  Its never been more true than now.  Just think how we feel here in Fargo.  You handed the BISON a rather routine lopsided defeat.  

I like the continued competition with the old NCC.  Im not sure why we didnt get Morningside too, but I look forward to the old NCC foes.  Mankato in the Fabulous Fargo Dome next season.
      JBB:
      I think since Troy Larson, Nagy's right hand man played and coached at Morningside, we got the game. The NCC has flat refused to play SDSU especially in Brookings. The NDSU former assistant Smith is at Mayville, I believe and no doubt his contacts with both SDSU and NDSU got those two games with Mayville. Nagy and Morgenthaler are friends from childhood and Nagy has mentioned more than once that he does not like to compete against his old friend.

So I dont think we will see MSU-Mankato on our schedule in the near future.

Comment

I want to send a little hope out to those that are starting to feel depressed over this season. The freshman that are redshirted are damn good, and the practices that I have seen prove it. Each time you see that group kicking the crap out the older guys. Not that they are any good. The talent is there folks, but its very young. Besides how can a team set a tone for a game when there is no REAL leadership from the seniors. By all means this is not the time to leave the stands and hide at home listening to the games, but instead the jackrabbit nation needs to go out in force and support all the athletes and let them know we are behind them 100%. We all saw what happened against NDSU when the crowd looked like it did in the past. Get out and cheer the rabbits and lets get them pumped up in any way we can.

Comment

Welcome to the board rabbit4life!  Thanks for posting. Well said.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Working...
          X